hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So some people have been asking if the NTR is skippable or avoidable.
I have played this game up until the latest update (which I think is the final one?).
In any case, this is what I found;

The NTR seems to be avoidable, as the MC can stop it from happening.
I say "seems to be" because there are some dialogue points that the player will need to accept, and that might change one's own perception of this. I will do my best to explain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One final note, full Kudo's and a hearty "Thank you" to the Dev.

Regardless of all other factors, they cared enough to introduce options that allow the player to choose if/what they see with regards to NTR and such. This game definitely has its issues, but the Dev is at least making the attempt.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
So some people have been asking if the NTR is skippable or avoidable.
I have played this game up until the latest update (which I think is the final one?).
In any case, this is what I found;

The NTR seems to be avoidable, as the MC can stop it from happening.
I say "seems to be" because there are some dialogue points that the player will need to accept, and that might change one's own perception of this. I will do my best to explain.

One final note, full Kudo's and a hearty "Thank you" to the Dev.

Regardless of all other factors, they cared enough to introduce options that allow the player to choose if/what they see with regards to NTR and such. This game definitely has its issues, but the Dev is at least making the attempt.
Thanks for this, i always like to check if it's avoidable before passing on a game. No issues with the woulda/coulda scenerios for me as long as they didn't. But yea for some it's a major issue. Thanks again :)

Reactions: hobobobb

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
BannerHD.png
THE LÉCUYER CULT / PROLOGUE
This novel includes

3dcg, Male Protagonist, Mobile Games, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Incest, Male Domination, BDSM, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Religion.

The publication of the novel is not yet done, but as soon as it is, I will share it with you in a link.

Overview:

You are a 21-year-old young man who receives an invitation to go to the Lécuyer mansion to find your missing friend. You head to the mansion where a cultured ceremony is taking place. You realize that you are about to experience a whole new world.
You walk through the corridors of the mansion that has been owned by the Lécuyers for several years now. You will learn the history of each character and decide whether you want to help them or not.
You will learn dark secrets and if you do it right, you will be able to enjoy the girls who are in the mansion.

Changelog:
The prologue includes more than 600 renderings and 46 animations.
The prologue is to introduces the story and the characters.
Developer Notes:
The language can be changed in options.

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Linux:
Mac:
Android:
48.png
374.png
461.png
513.png

laeg15

May 24, 2021
View attachment 1258538
This novel includes

3dcg, Male Protagonist, Mobile Games, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Incest, Male Domination, BDSM, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Religion.

The publication of the novel is not yet done, but as soon as it is, I will share it with you in a link.

Overview:

You are a 21-year-old young man who receives an invitation to go to the Lécuyer mansion to find your missing friend. You head to the mansion where a cultured ceremony is taking place. You realize that you are about to experience a whole new world.
You walk through the corridors of the mansion that has been owned by the Lécuyers for several years now. You will learn the history of each character and decide whether you want to help them or not.
You will learn dark secrets and if you do it right, you will be able to enjoy the girls who are in the mansion.

Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA
View attachment 1258545
View attachment 1258549
View attachment 1258551
View attachment 1258552
previouse game had NTR...idk if i trust u enought to try another :D

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 1258538
This novel includes

Overview:

Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA
View attachment 1258545
View attachment 1258549
View attachment 1258551
View attachment 1258552
thank you but why not open a new thread for this?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
SALR GAMES ok im done with the prologue. i liked it. espacially the pole scene. just had to let it go on for the song. found some failures here and there.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I am waiting for it to be uploaded, when it is ready I will share it with you.
congratulation best dev hop u doing good happy u complete the game ..been offline for awhile ..will download the new game and i hop u will continue dynasty also

do u have the new game in google download pls?

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
congratulation best dev hop u doing good happy u complete the game ..been offline for awhile ..will download the new game and i hop u will continue dynasty also

do u have the new game in google download pls?
Thank you very much my friend, here I share the links in drive.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hamod

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
SALR GAMES ok im done with the prologue. i liked it. espacially the pole scene. just had to let it go on for the song. found some failures here and there.
I'm glad to know that you liked the novel and thanks for reporting the bugs, for the next update they will be fixed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hamod

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah not sure what's going on with this game but I can play for awhile until my screen freezes and the game crashes. Afterwards my graphics driver seems to have continued issues and I can't play other unity/renpy games anymore or watch any videos without a restart. Playing triple A games like Cyberpunk is fine though, surprisingly enough.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I miss the sex scene Rebecca & Thomas
... family at home ...
I hope you will continue EP.2

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes