Application Name: FamilyatHomeFinal-32.exe
App version: 0.0.0.0
Application timestamp: 00000000
Faulting module name: librenpython.dll
Faulting module version: 0.0.0.0

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game, too bad about Grace and Venus.
That was dumb telling her to put down the gun with Alfonso just a few feet away.
Could use a remake, I wouldn't mind Thomas and Alfonso being the only 2 casualties.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Honestly pretty nice game. The dialogue during the sex scenes was fucking bad, and that other dude shouldn't even have been there but his events are avoidable so that's nice. The story really got me invested though tbh, I'm really curious to see a sequel. And I'm even more curious to know what mods and textures the dev used in his Honey Select, cuz the skin especially looks pretty damn nice and realistic.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Huh. How many scenes for each?
I think there are about 4 or 5 for the guy.

1 is mandatory, it's a scene of the guy fucking his own mother, after that he tries to fuck the MC's mother but you can stop that if you want. He will try numerous times though.

As for the futa. I think I saw maybe 2 of her fucking someone else, rest was with the MC.

LonelyBirdie

Dec 22, 2019
hmmm the android version is the official release, right? I'm unable to play it on my galaxy tab a7, it's just too laggy to even click anything.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 1225358
Hello to all the people.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your good comments.
Now I want to say something important.
My next novel, will not tend NTR, the synopsis of The Lécuyer Cult says "A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to having orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuyer, the late creator of the cult."
That doesn't mean there will be NTR. The MC will be the only one with sex scenes.
I can assure you of that.
Have a great night.
do i need to play family at home first to know thing about this game or can i skip over then come back later

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes