iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
there is no need to facepalming this guy. Some also want to see Amelia or others NTR scene.
Problem is NTR is one of those kinks you either want to see or don't want to see, very few people are in the middle and just tolerate it. Just like you think someone can ask to get NTR, I think someone else can ask to not get NTR. Both feedback types are valuable to a dev (not that he has to cater to popular opinion but he should be informed about what people want, and a facepalm helps). With it, he knows what he's getting into when he makes changes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Lol, I didn't know there was going to be NTR added to this game. I did not expect that. Well that's avoidable. :D

Could someone explain to me what scenes are with ntr? I know there is one futa scene. What are the others?

And one more question: previously ntr wasn't avoidable? and what scene was it about?

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Lol, I didn't know there was going to be NTR added to this game. I did not expect that. Well that's avoidable. :D

Could someone explain to me what scenes are with ntr? I know there is one futa scene. What are the others?

And one more question: previously ntr wasn't avoidable? and what scene was it about?
Is someone fucking MC girl/boy?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The story is stupid as fuck. But the models are also very hot, some of the best I've seen.

You could go far if you hire a writer.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Whoever the proof reader and English translator was seems to have English as a Third Language level proficiency. Typos and crappy grammar all over the place. It's readable, but if it weren't for the detailed models it genuinely wouldn't be worth it. There's a half dozen glaring mistakes in chapter one alone. Doubt the rest of it fairs much better.

Reactions: jackoffonher

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
CLARA Y ESTHER.png
Hello to all the people.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your good comments.
Now I want to say something important.
My next novel, will not tend NTR, the synopsis of The Lécuyer Cult says "A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to having orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuyer, the late creator of the cult."
That doesn't mean there will be NTR. The MC will be the only one with sex scenes.
I can assure you of that.
Have a great night.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 1225358
Hello to all the people.

My next novel, will not tend NTR, the synopsis of The Lécuyer Cult says "A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to having orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuyer, the late creator of the cult."
That doesn't mean there will be NTR. The MC will be the only one with sex scenes.
Have a great night.
Incest ?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Game looks nice just started it, is there any walkthrough to this game or sth (like some points with other characters that will have impact depending on what I'm doing)?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm on the NTR scene between this guy and MC's mother. Before choosing whether to interrupt or leave them alone, MC mother says she can't have sex with him (this guy) because ''MC would kill her''
Here I have the impression that she wants it.. if she didn't want to have sex with him, she would tell him to fuck off and leave her alone. But here she has a weak excuse. And if the MC doesn't interrupt them, they are actually having sex. So if the MC wasn't close to them and interrupted them, she would have done it with him anyway..

It was similar in the previous scene with MC's mother too. If the MC hadn't shown up and interrupt, MC's mother would have had sex with that guy. Because she was staring at his dick, horny.

I will finish this game because I'm curious. But I don't like many things here.

Last edited:

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
SALR GAMES Hey bro i hope you are doing good and everything is alright. I got some couple of questions if you don't mind and some of them are for the next game basically spoiler questions if you can answer. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello friend, I understand your point perfectly and you have nothing to worry about.

This I will say is a spoiler.

Venus will be back in The Lécuyer Cult, but it will be much later, so it will still be a long time before I can see her in the next novel and I have no plans for Venus to be a love interest of the new MC, her role is story will be different and will end in this novel.

And well I know the other question is not for me, but I will answer it.

It is not completely necessary to play Family at Home to understand the new novel. In fact in the prologue there is a short summary of what happened in Family at Home.

I hope I helped you, have a great day.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android Compressed port of Family at Home [Final] [SALR Games] by Su
Original Size : 1.3 GB
Compressed Size: 355 MB

Reactions: hoSaint

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 1225358
Hello to all the people.

Have a great night.
I am (as I am sure many of the non-sharing / non-ntr fans are) very happy to hear that the sharing kind of content will not be in the next game and I do also understand that
"The MC will be the only one with sex scenes"

I do have to ask based on this quote;

"A place where men and women are fascinated with lust, the cult is dedicated to having orgies to honor Jessabelle Lécuyer, the late creator of the cult."

Could you have picked a setting that is closer to skirting the "Sharing" type of fetishes? (I am mostly being sarcastic)

Jokes aside, I am a big supporter of the Developer making "their game, their way" (even if I end up not liking/$upporting it). But I wonder how you will be able to write a believable story that revolves around an orgy club of men and women, but at the same time have it where "Only MC" has sex with the girls.

I am not saying it's impossible... I am questioning how this will be done in a way that makes any kind of believable sense.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes