Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Do you live parallel lifes?
A second game?
That's the reason this upcoming update took this long.
August 22 2023 was the pt. 1 download on my pc.
I'm very curious if pt.3 will ever see the light of day.
Only time will tell.

sinensis

Oct 24, 2020
For newcomers to the game, I'm trying to decide between starting with Family at Home 2 or the Family at Home Remake.

I understand that Family at Home 2 is completed, while the first remake is not. I'm wondering which one has a better story and improved graphics.

Should I begin with the first remake and wait for the second one remake, or is it better to start with the completed edition of Family at Home 2 and after that the first remake? Thanks for your help! :)

Reactions: unknown552

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

ENGLISH:
The next release will be the second part of episode II, reminding everyone that this episode is divided into three parts.
In this update, we'll witness Venus entering the story, joining you and Amelia, while Alfonso embarks on the quest for the antidote. Once again, this update will be packed with individual events for all female characters, meaning you can expect an update loaded with content.
Shortly, I'll be posting some surveys for the Patreons. Their preferences will be crucial in deciding the type of content I'll include.
Wishing you all an excellent day!
P.S. The banner of the episode is inspired by the artwork named Two Girls by Alexey Alekseevich Kharlamo.
ESPAÑOL:
La siguiente entrega será la segunda parte del episodio II, recordando que este episodio está dividido en tres partes.
En esta actualización, veremos la entrada de Venus en la historia, uniéndose a ti y a Amelia, mientras Alfonso comienza la búsqueda del antídoto. Una vez más, esta actualización estará repleta de eventos individuales para todos los personajes femeninos, lo que significa que puedes esperar una actualización cargada de contenido.
En un rato, publicaré algunas encuestas para los patreons. Sus preferencias serán fundamentales para decidir el tipo de contenido que incluiré.
¡Les deseo a todos un excelente día!
P.D. El banner del episodio está inspirado en la obra Two Girls de Alexey Alekseevich Kharlamo.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
lmfao dude ran out of ideas so said "fuck it lets remake the first game"....whats even more funny is he uses the same formula in every one of these games; Clones/Incest/Step-Incest/PAWGs/Tattoo's

Dev is lucky the models are good, thats about all h has going for him with these "games"....more like kinetic novels.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
4339.png Porcentaje.png

ENGLISH:
After 11 days of work, I have finally completed the renders for this update. I am excited to announce that this upcoming update will be packed with new content and significant advancements in the main storyline.
Now, I am diving into the phase of programming, English translation, and adding sounds to the videos.
I hope to have everything ready to launch the update on February 19th. Stay tuned!
ESPAÑOL:
Después de 11 días de trabajo, finalmente he completado los renders para esta actualización. Estoy emocionado de anunciar que esta próxima actualización estará repleta de nuevo contenido y avances significativos en la trama principal.
Ahora, me embarco en la fase de programación, traducción al inglés y la adición de sonidos a los videos.
Espero tener todo listo para poder lanzar la actualización el 19 de febrero. ¡Estén atentos!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ESPAÑOL:
Acabo de comenzar a escribir la última parte del Episodio II de FAHR. Aunque será más corto en cuanto a la trama principal, estará lleno de eventos nuevos. Espero tenerlo listo para ustedes en marzo. ¡Manténganse atentos para más actualizaciones!

ENGLISH:
I've just started writing the final part of FAHR Episode II. Although it will be shorter in terms of the main storyline, it will be filled with new events. I hope to have it ready for you in March.
Stay tuned for more updates! Porcentaje.png

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
For newcomers to the game, I'm trying to decide between starting with Family at Home 2 or the Family at Home Remake.

I understand that Family at Home 2 is completed, while the first remake is not. I'm wondering which one has a better story and improved graphics.

Should I begin with the first remake and wait for the second one remake, or is it better to start with the completed edition of Family at Home 2 and after that the first remake? Thanks for your help! :)
It depends on how much you're willing to wait. This Remake is Top Tier among the games of SALR as it has been evolving a lot since FAH 1, but it will also take more than a few months to get completed. Imo, you can play FAH2 without problems if you enjoyed the first game and liked the story so far, and then come back to play this Remake once it is finished or rejoin the game in a few months.

However, I'd wait to try the "Lecuyer's Cult" because in the way I see it, it's one of the weakest of the saga and it has to be redone so you can enjoy it to the fullest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes