• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Episode 2_part2_Oficial.jpg

Changelog:
· 1,169 new renders were added.
· Added 64 new animations.
· New event with Victoria (A)
· New event with Bell and Maya
· New event with Samantha (S)
· New event with Rebeca (M)
· New event with Ana
· New event with Farah (C)
· New corrections to the English version of Episode II part 1

DOWNLOAD HERE:
PC / LINUX: - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyAtHomeRemake-EP2P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I enjoy playing Family at Home 2, but never got into this because it had NTR but I saw they removed in the remake. One question I have to decide if I play this one is. Is futa avoidable or can you like switch to have woman instead of Futa ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii and Arra64

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family at Home Remake [Ep. 2 Part 2] [SALR Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mar 15, 2022
Has anyone else gotten bugged in the part where you have to choose the hallway at the beginning or does it just happen to me?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
How are the genders still messed up? The English is bad overall, and the saves meant nothing, but 50/50 on right gender makes no sense.

Reactions: heimdal74

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
It's not pleasant to play this game which doesn't respect the genders he and she,

it's the basis however,

in short it kills the story

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why can't you read before writing? The Remake will be done to remove any sort of NTR from the first Version. Stop giving the Developer stupid Ideas to add it back in. NTR shouldn't be in this Story at all, it was a stupid Mistake to do it in the first attempt. Removing it in this remake was the best decission, NTR in these kind of Story was stupid. There were complains about it and it was rightfully.

So please, stop asking for these type of content when the first Site clearly says NO NTR! Page 1 Post 7 the Developer clearly says NO NTR this time.

So please stop this asking you and the other NTR Enjoyer do and leave us Non NTR Fans in Peace. It's not funny anymore to read "Please add NTR" Posts in Game Threads that say "NO NTR!". It's annoying.

View attachment 2893965
I agree and disagree at the same time. In the old game the MC was a chad, he saw something he liked and he damned well took it... having a midget asshole trying to corrupt him with ideas did not make a lot of sense as he was doing it already and the neighbour Anna was a much better facilitator filling a similar role as he nephew. Here though? Mc is a pathetic bullied mess whos idea of standing up for himself or acting on impulse is to merely imagine what would happen if he had a backbone. THIS version of the MC makes sense having some providing him with ideas on seducing his own nearest and dearest and using his own mother as bait to hook the MC into being complicit as he seduces Rebecca.

Also hope not NTR does not mean - the trans cousin doesnt fuck no one no more. She should be balls deep in her girlfriend as she desires WITHOUT NTR haters crying soy tears as Bella is HER love interest not the MCs and both are open to sharing (ie NOT NTR) though i will miss the scene where said Trans cousin fucks the bitch sister of hers to put her in her place. If the dev decided outright on removing the NTR in the remake he should perhaps have removed the spanish neighbours outright too as they feel totally out of place now without it as they are literally all NTR haters worst nightmares in the past game (mom was a cheating ho who liked orgys), Son was a perv who wanted his hands on all the MILFs and the Aunt was a Grima Wormtongue of debauchery actively talking the likes of MC into banging his mom and her nephew into banging the Trans cousin.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I enjoy playing Family at Home 2, but never got into this because it had NTR but I saw they removed in the remake. One question I have to decide if I play this one is. Is futa avoidable or can you like switch to have woman instead of Futa ?
You get the option to decide if you want futa or not... The problem is Maya's model as the face of that character still looks masculine compared to the other females in that house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes