Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone know roughly about how many episodes are there likely to be in this remake? The extra thicc bodies look good to me. :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: KillerBee487

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
the new honey select looks so fucking good, such shame what happened. Dev pls add a huge amount of preggo sex please and I love how chubby the girls are now. will FAH 2 and TLC be remaked too? and lil question why does Sol now have QOS tats? and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
These extra thicc character designs....unnfff.... :love:

Rubbing the side of my neck in anticipation to delve into this game.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

ESPAÑOL:
¡Hola a todos!
¡Tengo noticias emocionantes que compartir!
¡Los renders de la última parte de este episodio están completos! Ahora, nos enfocaremos en la programación, la incorporación de sonidos a las animaciones y la traducción al inglés. Este episodio marca el cierre de la historia de Romeesa, Venus y Neferet, pero ¡no se preocupen! Aún hay más historias por contar con ellas.
También presenciaremos el desenlace de una trama que se originó en el primer episodio entre Alonso y Amelia.
¡Además, hemos añadido 6 eventos completamente nuevos, con cerca de más de 1000 renders y más de 50 animaciones! Espero tener la actualización lista para que nuestros Patreons la disfruten este viernes 22 de marzo.
¡Estén atentos!
ENGLISH:
Hello everyone!
I have exciting news to share!
The renders for the final part of this episode are complete! Now, we'll focus on programming, adding sounds to the animations, and translating into English. This episode marks the conclusion of Romeesa, Venus, and Neferet's story, but don't worry! There are still more stories to tell with them.
We'll also witness the resolution of a plotline that began in the first episode between Alonso and Amelia.
Furthermore, we've added 6 brand new events, with over 1000 renders and more than 50 animations! I hope to have the update ready for our Patreons to enjoy by Friday, March 22nd.
Stay tuned!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
4966.png ESPAÑOL:
¡Hola Everyone!

Espero que estén teniendo una buena noche. Quería compartirles que he tenido un pequeño contratiempo (Tenia que entregar un estupido proyecto de la escuela), pero ya he logrado resolverlo. Ahora solo me queda trabajar en la traducción al inglés. Me pondré manos a la obra de inmediato y lo más probable es que la nueva actualización esté disponible para mañana.

Lamento mucho la demora y les agradezco su comprensión. ¡Gracias por estar siempre ahí!

ENGLISH:
Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a good night. I wanted to let you know that I've had a little setback (I had to submit a stupid school project), but I've managed to sort it out. Now, all that's left is to work on the English translation. I'll get right to it, and it's most likely that the new update will be available by tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding. Thank you for always being there!
Porcentaje.png

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 3470252 ESPAÑOL:
¡Hola Everyone!

Espero que estén teniendo una buena noche. Quería compartirles que he tenido un pequeño contratiempo (Tenia que entregar un estupido proyecto de la escuela), pero ya he logrado resolverlo. Ahora solo me queda trabajar en la traducción al inglés. Me pondré manos a la obra de inmediato y lo más probable es que la nueva actualización esté disponible para mañana.

Lamento mucho la demora y les agradezco su comprensión. ¡Gracias por estar siempre ahí!

ENGLISH:
Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a good night. I wanted to let you know that I've had a little setback (I had to submit a stupid school project), but I've managed to sort it out. Now, all that's left is to work on the English translation. I'll get right to it, and it's most likely that the new update will be available by tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding. Thank you for always being there!
View attachment 3470253
Wow tomorrow already? Time surely flies man... I can't wait to play once again this masterpiece ✌

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

jhonny97

May 24, 2023
hey everyone i have played a game recently it was rpg where MC had a dream at the beginning, after that he woke up and see his big jugs mother downstairs his mother give him a book.told him to return it to the neighbor,afterwards he lives home and find a bold pic of his mother anyone know this game?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes