Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Glad you liked the game!
Yes there will be pregnancy, but it will be until the end of the game, there won't be any breeding content.
Hey SALR , I have a question for ya, if FAH remake will be completed then which game ya gonna start working on, the way FAH 2 end, that's means FAH 2 story will continue?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The update is not bad but the original version is a thousand percent better. Before they were sexier, now they look more like grandmothers, both the mother, the aunt and one of our protagonist's cousins. Even the neighbor from the original version is much better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Takkertje

Balial42

May 3, 2018
The update is not bad but the original version is a thousand percent better. Before they were sexier, now they look more like grandmothers, both the mother, the aunt and one of our protagonist's cousins. Even the neighbor from the original version is much better.
I've played the current build and after that the original. Both of them got their flair, but in my personal opinion, the remake looks more realistic (in thermes of age and diversity). Still, awesome game(s) and crazy dev. ;)

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I've played the current build and after that the original. Both of them got their flair, but in my personal opinion, the remake looks more realistic (in thermes of age and diversity). Still, awesome game(s) and crazy dev. ;)
Well, your tastes are really gilf, it's your thing, and even in this game The Lécuyer Cult the protagonist's mother appears and she looks much better than this remake of 60-year-old grandmothers.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Well, your tastes are really gilf, it's your thing, and even in this game The Lécuyer Cult the protagonist's mother appears and she looks much better than this remake of 60-year-old grandmothers.
Plotwist: HS is not able to make "old" characters. Even Gilfs look like 30 year olds. :BootyTime:

Except:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool:

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Plotwist: HS is not able to make "old" characters. Even Gilfs look like 30 year olds. :BootyTime:

Except:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool:
This comment made me laugh, they look like gilfs and not milfs who are close to 40-45 years old compared to the MC's age, which is between 18 and 21 years old, so they look more like 50 to 60 years old.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Episode 3_part1.jpg

ESPAÑOL:
¡Anuncio emocionante!
El Episodio II de FAHR ha concluido, llevándonos de vuelta al pasado de las Mariposas. Pero ahora, en este nuevo episodio, dividido en solo dos partes, profundizaremos en la vida de la Doctora Grace. Descubriremos sus motivaciones detrás de sus acciones.
Pero eso no es todo. Acompañaremos a una versión más afable de Amelia, ahora que parece confiar en ti. Tendrás la oportunidad de pasar más tiempo con ella, conocerla mejor y es posible que ocurra un evento especial en este episodio.
Han pasado varias semanas, y el virus está causando estragos en la casa. Todos están preocupados, ya que desarrollar el antídoto resulta más difícil de lo esperado.
Cada personaje del juego tendrá su evento respectivo. Rebeca ha estado distante, y no has tenido tiempo a solas con Victoria desde aquella noche. Deberás encontrar la manera de pasar tiempo con ellas.
Venus pasará tiempo con cada miembro de la casa, brindando momentos divertidos y revelando más sobre la vida de nuestros personajes.
Esta primera parte estará repleta de contenido, aunque lamentablemente no estará lista este mes. ¡Esperen su lanzamiento a principios de mayo para los patreons y a mediados de mes para todos!
Sigan las actualizaciones y noticias sobre el desarrollo en mi servidor de Discord.
¡No olviden unirse!

ENGLISH:
Exciting Announcement!
FAHR Episode II has concluded, taking us back to the past of the Butterflies. But now, in this new episode, divided into only two parts, we will delve deeper into the life of Doctor Grace. We will uncover her motivations behind her actions.
But that's not all. We'll accompany a friendlier version of Amelia, now that she seems to trust you. You'll have the chance to spend more time with her, get to know her better, and there might even be a special event in this episode.
Several weeks have passed, and the virus is wreaking havoc in the house. Everyone is worried, as developing the antidote proves more challenging than expected.
Each character in the game will have their respective event. Rebecca has been distant, and you haven't had alone time with Victoria since that night. You'll need to find a way to spend time with them.
Venus will spend time with each member of the house, providing fun moments and revealing more about our characters' lives.
This first part will be packed with content, although unfortunately, it won't be ready this month. Look forward to its release in early May for Patreons and mid-month for everyone!
Stay tuned for updates and development news on my Discord server.

Don't forget to join!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The game looks pretty good judging by the screenshots, does it make sense to download part 1 or part 2?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
How do i play this? should i play the first Family at Home? then Family at Home 2? or just play this reworked and then Family at Home 2?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes