• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 27, 2017
Incest/Harem doesn't mix well with NTR, they're thematically conflicting, and always cause contention in the threads. No matter how you develop the game, you'll piss of some group of people. I'm glad SALR is sticking to one theme and focusing on it; so people know what to & not to expect.

Judging from the previews, the remake looks better overall, the renders quality is sharper and character models look better than before (most notably the MC). But imo, the female faces look a bit sharp and angular (especially in the jawline), I preferred the original's faces. It'd be better if some of the female faces looked softer. But, it isn't a deal-breaker for me. Looking forward to playing through all the hot scenes again.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
True most dev's go and listen to the supporters but he can make all of them happy by giving the option for both parties, is it only ok for the MC to have multiple options for partners, but once the female MC has more than one partner makes it NTR or cheating does it make sense? this is going into incel boundaries, everyone has their own fetishes and just adding it to the game and doesn't spoil it or you chose the option make wrong, the developer can add what he wants and make it optional is what makes sense since the last game had NTR.

shut-the-fuck-up.gif

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
>sees cheating tag

It's for the girls cheating on their partners with MC, right? Or is it something else?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
yes, I must know that my relatives have only my sperm in them. No chance that they would have babies by other men, much less men not who are not me. They must beg me to impregnate them constantly or I am not interested in playing.

Maybe it's a bit extreme on my part, but I must spread my seed, and who better to carry it but the women I am closest to?

Answer: nobody

(sorry, just stirring up the coals. if my mom doesn't want me to give her a child/grandchild, and my sister doesn't want to give me a son/nephew, then I'll have to write a story where I'm my own grampa)
you could try writing that, but by your poor attemp at trolling, I'd say it would be a big L

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Tried to download this morning but Windows Defender blocked it as it found a Trojan - Win32/Casdet!rfn.
Tried Mega link and Mediafire link but both gave same result - Blocked

Dec 4, 2020
SALR GAMES

Issue #1: Screenshot Manager

I've been seeing many HS2 creators not using the Screenshot Manager 19.0.2 (or older versions) to upsample their photos. When you're in Studio Neo, press F1 to open up the Plugin / mod settings. Screenshot Manager.png Change the upsampling ratio to 3 or 4, depending on your GPU. This will greatly reduce the pixelation on your characters' hair. If you've been having any issues with shadow resolution, this will help, as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Issue #2: Joint Correction

Joint Correction is counter intuitive. If you're having issues with "glitching" on a body part during animations, usually it's best to turn off Joint Correction for that body part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment With Joint Correction.webm
View attachment Without Joint Correction.webm

Last edited:

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I have a doubt, for those who have played the remake.
Do you find annoying the point & click system of this game?
This system was added so that there were not those weird transitions that are in my other games, here we can move the MC from one side to another, it is quite simple, nothing out of this world.
But I want to know your opinion to see what changes can be made in future updates.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes