• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have a doubt, for those who have played the remake.
Do you find annoying the point & click system of this game?
This system was added so that there were not those weird transitions that are in my other games, here we can move the MC from one side to another, it is quite simple, nothing out of this world.
But I want to know your opinion to see what changes can be made in future updates.
bigger boobs would be nice. but keep doing what you're doing, just don't get too fancy with the clicking part

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Tried to download this morning but Windows Defender blocked it as it found a Trojan - Win32/Casdet!rfn.
Tried Mega link and Mediafire link but both gave same result - Blocked
The newest Windows update broke Windows Defender, and made it throw out even more false positives than normal. To be honest you shouldn't be using WD anyway, use a better one.

MDCL

Feb 4, 2023
I really love your FAH. Remake ver is very interesting.
MC's family is hotter than original ver including their neighbor.
With renew story telling that's good, original ver is good.
I'm okay with new roaming.
Btw ?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I imteracted with you twice, both cases you were arguing how NTR and incest&harem mix well.. spoiler alert... it doesn't
Actually V&M said Incest and NTR, don't mix. They did not say they mix well. To quote them " to be honest, I don't like NTR in incest games, being cheated on by someone in the family, it gets a little annoying". They agreed with you that they don't go well together, and you continued to be rude to them.

The dev has said NTR isn't in the game, now stop arguing about it.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
in both this game and share of sweet, V&M was championing for NTR, he was also diespleased with the removal of the gangrape from deadmoon, so someone is a liar or bipolar. but I don't remember asking for a cuck's opinion.
If they like NTR that's fine, that's their fetish and kink. I will point you to Rule 1 on our forum.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I have a doubt, for those who have played the remake.
Do you find annoying the point & click system of this game?
This system was added so that there were not those weird transitions that are in my other games, here we can move the MC from one side to another, it is quite simple, nothing out of this world.
But I want to know your opinion to see what changes can be made in future updates.
It is simple clicking over and over, but it is a useless waste of our time. Would rather see the weird transitions than having to click a useless amount of times to go everywhere. Other than that, I enjoyed the rest of the content before click and go started

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 2479199

MC: "Mom, can I have a Family?"
Mom: "No. There's a Family at Home." lol

So far it's your typical midget protagonist suffering from family overload.
Somewhat interesting, but also a bit empty...

View attachment 2479208

This has to be on purpose. How you not see the mc is easily a foot shorter during creation and keep it? Or is he supposed to be "18"? :unsure:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I have trouble finding the basement, am I blind or?

Edit---

Very blind, kitchen and then right pointing arrow lmao

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
As I was quoted, I had to open some people's messages.
I will try to explain to these people.
I'm not a supporter of NTR, but I'm not against it either, and I said I don't like NTR in incest games, but I also didn't say remove it (from this or any other game)
But now, calling a person an idiot, simply because you don't agree with his opinion, is being somewhat like the adjective used.
As for the other game, I didn't advocate zombie rape, and NTR was in the past, which had nothing to do with the current MC.
I'm going to remove my previous comment, I'm tired of this kind of discussion that doesn't lead to shit.
no one called you an idiot.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes