Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
i just confused why we can't move on from family at home. i think another story will be great rather than remake the first game whiccch already available

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
short clickathon. the story started to grab me but the game was over shortly after. i kept waiting to get control and explore but the games more of a linear arc with little exploration incentive. scenes go between static and animated frames. they look good plus are unlocked easily but offer no control beyond going back and forth between frames. blue hair can be girl or futa. you pick. you can name mc but not the other characters sadly. (would love more name edits and futa options dev) gonna try the original while this develops and see how it expands on that game since this one was okay enough so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
SALR GAMES The game is awesome so far. But the only problem is that when you chose Maya as a girl not a futa, dialogue doesn't change. Bell still says things like 'I want to know if your dick bigger than maya's' and Maya asks 'Is MC's bigger than mine?'. If you would slightly change the dialogue when we chose girl over futa, it would way better. For example like you changed 'handjob' to 'masturbate'

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
The game will not have NTR, that's a fact, and it will not be changed. I know I can't make everyone happy. There will be people who will like my games, and there will be people who will hate them, and I have no problem with that.

I am aware that the original version had NTR, but I decided to remove it in this remake because it was a tag that, in the past, caused many problems. I know there will be people annoyed, but I want to clarify that there is no way to have NTR in this game, so we can leave the issue aside.
Everyone is free to comment on whatever they want, but five pages are already talking about the NTR.
Hello Sir,
I have one request. please mention this In genre tag on main page. so People don't ask the same questions over and over again.
And sorry for mentioned this again.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The game is good but the only problem I see is the script,for instance it refers a woman as a he instead of her and himself instead of herself alot of times.The devolper should of done a proof read before releasing the first episode.

• Red Heart
Jun 28, 2020
Good remake. Although I can understand why people would be like "ughhh this again" because its essentially the same story but without the NTR stuff. I don't mind it though. Its a huge upgrade visually from the original.

• Red Heart

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Is this remake going to have repeatable scenes, outfit choices, and/or some control over camera angles/multipe positions within a single sex scene?
If yes, I see the point of sandbox and prefer it.
If no, then I think a lot of people are correct in saying this would be better as a linear VN

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
SALR GAMES already say 50 time, that this remake "do not have NTR". it's getting a bit boring and repetitive having to repeat it to everyone. Guys get over it. It's also written on the main page. I 'm not saying this because I have something against you. But after 50 times, this NTR thing is starting to get really boring.

Anyway SALR GAMES
I really like you game (obviously I am referring to all those without NTR. And i hope to see also the rameke of Dynasty without NTR. So that this time I can finally play it) Anyway regard this family at home remake, i am waiting a fix for the script :LOL: i use the female version over futa/trans. But the scrit keep using the wrong form of text. And I wish I could enjoy the plot to the fullest. So I'll wait the fix.
For now the only thing i can say is that every woman are always gorgeous :love: especially the MC's mother!
Cant wait to see the MC fuck her in every position and room of the house :ROFLMAO:

Thank you as always
I thank you for your support. I have released a patch where the female version of Maya now has her dialogues correct.
Copy the "game" folder and paste it in the root folder of the game.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
It's decent, the story was a bit strange jumps around and the 2 ladies and kid show up and go down in the basement come backup but the aunt isn't with them. Are they still in the house, I'd assume yes. Looking forward to how things go.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes