Mini122

Nov 7, 2021
Hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save after ep1 I missed the save button and it reset cuz I'm on mobile...:(

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I dont get it will it have ntr? If the dev plan to make unavoidable ntr, auto drop

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
FAH2 will not have ntr thats for sure but idk about the remake but I dont really mind it in the remake as long as it is avoidable and makes sense.
Remake? Wait so the original FAH will be cancelled? And the remake one will be the canon one? Then next is the FAH2 without ntr, I hope theres no unavoidable ntr in the remake, then if thats the new canon, then is it good if i start in the remake instead of original?

XanderTheX

Jan 3, 2023
Remake? Wait so the original FAH will be cancelled? And the remake one will be the canon one? Then next is the FAH2 without ntr, I hope theres no unavoidable ntr in the remake, then if thats the new canon, then is it good if i start in the remake instead of original?
I'm pretty sure the original is done and you still play it

Reactions: Meloned

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The original is not good compared to the quality of new projects. I like the original but it is shit when compared to new stuff the dev does. Remake has barely any big scenes because its only the first version while the original is a full completed game. Play the og and dont worry about ntr if u dont want it you can prevent from happening. Dont think too much, fap and have fun.

Reactions: Meloned

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
The original is not good compared to the quality of new projects. I like the original but it is shit when compared to new stuff the dev does. Remake has barely any big scenes because its only the first version while the original is a full completed game. Play the og and dont worry about ntr if u dont want it you can prevent from happening. Dont think too much, fap and have fun.
Aight ill see this

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I know where the basement is, got the card, go to the basement door and click on it, says got nothing to do there.
Anyone, help.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Sandbox is trash, please get rid of it
When selecting Bell to be female, the game still has her girlfriend talk about her now non-existent dick. Like she pulls down MC's pants and asks "I wonder if you are bigger than Bell". Please create alternative dialog for that.

Besides these two points, I like the remake. Writing has gotten better and visuals have gotten a lot better. There are now multiple animations in a sex scene. I love to see it.

Good luck with the remake!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

KuroNeko951

Aug 3, 2021
Hey, just wanted to say i genuinely love your stuff, and you have amazing music taste. keep it up with the song choices, you genuinely had some good songs in lécuyer cult that I listened to for WEEKS. Also I would love to see more male on futa scenes in the future, maybe even some traps.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This looks amazing, just fix the text when I choose her as a woman, the text later continues to mark you as if you had not chosen the "Women" option and marks the character as Futa and also has a penist, only that slight detail, everything else is perfect, keep it up,dev

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes