3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Gallery Mod Updated to EP4
Is the entire gallery your work, or just the unlocking part?

Because it's slightly broken in that when you go to page 2, delve into that person's gallery and return, you're back to page 1, not back to the page you were on.

JackHerer

Feb 26, 2024
The sunk cost fallacy is a cognitive bias that makes you feel as if you should continue pouring money, time, or effort into a situation since you’ve already “sunk” so much into it already. This perceived sunk cost makes it difficult to walk away from the situation since you don’t want to see your resources wasted.
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), this leads to irrational, emotion-based decision making, causing you to spend additional resources on a dead end instead of walking away from the situation that’s no longer serving you.
It can be really challenging to walk away from a situation where you’ve already spent any amount of time, money, or energy. What often happens is that you try to rationalize the situation by saying that, since the spent cost can’t be recovered, you might as well stay the course and/or allocate additional resources to try to make things better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyFaring-EP4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Faring [Ep. 4] [Royal Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Apart from the change to the models, which I never understood-but, hey not the Dev- is there anything really different content wise from the original so far? Reluctant to pick this back up if it’s just the same with slightly altered models so the non-Australian Dev doesn’t run afoul of the fictitious morality police.

Reactions: Xakorik

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So I choose the male teacher for the youngest daughter but the NTR seems to be happening off-screen.
I can't find an option to turn it on/off or get a choice to see those scenes

What am I doing wrong?
I am using the compressed version from Sons of Liberty if it matters

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Another great update for the Real MC: Mateo

Can you see this Badjourasmix?, this is why I've gave up on even avoidable ntr Games, their threads are full of shit like this. I advise everyone to do the same it's not like there is a shortage of games on this site.

Beltian

May 27, 2022
Is the entire gallery your work, or just the unlocking part?

Because it's slightly broken in that when you go to page 2, delve into that person's gallery and return, you're back to page 1, not back to the page you were on.
I did not code the Gallery, just the unlocker. I noticed that as well. I might fix it in a later update if the dev does not.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Can you see this Badjourasmix?, this is why I've gave up on even avoidable ntr Games, their threads are full of shit like this. I advise everyone to do the same it's not like there is a shortage of games on this site.
Bro ... go touch grass and let people like what they like. How pathetic of a life you must have to be bothered by what other people choose to enjoy ...

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Bro ... go touch grass and let people like what they like. How pathetic of a life you must have to be bothered by what other people like ...
I am living my life alright, don't you worry, I don't even have time to play these games nowadays days, you are the one wasting your life on this garbage and needs to touch some grass. I just take a look at one at the few threads I am watching to see how things are going and say my 2 cents if I have time for that.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes