3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

drizztvoljin

Dec 28, 2017
So how does this compare to the original 6 episode version of this game?
Anyone here that's played both?
Is it worth picking this one up at ep1 or should I wait until it's caught up to what was in the original?

drizztvoljin

Dec 28, 2017
I mean if you never played the original you can just start playing this one. The only difference is that the girls in this game look older and it seems like the dev will add a few new scenes to this remake. But the story will be the exact same. Just a little warning. You will not get any sex scenes between the mc and the 2 main girls for the first 6 episodes. The only way you will get sex scenes with one of the daughters is if you play the NTR path. But that path is not in this episode.
I have played the original, which is why I'm asking
Sounds like there's little point in me playing this release until it gets to episode 7 then?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I have played the original, which is why I'm asking
Sounds like there's little point in me playing this release until it gets to episode 7 then?
If you're not bothered about seeing any additional stuff added in the remake episodes, then sure, you could wait until it catches up.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
My opinion as a country with a statue of liberty on some city,

as many already have saw and said , about this * developer * , 2 other years more for it to reach the stage the game that it had before?

developer could have done a continuation , and rename 2 , or something and modify what he wanted modify on it and follow the story or plot. at least hat should had more % rate of beeen completed , than this re-whatever is.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I keep reading comments about the original version, What's the name of the original version? I've never heard of this developer.

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Family Fairing by Royal Games.​

Updated: 02/04/2024
Game/Creator: Royal Games - -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 02/04/2024
Game Version: EP1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Royal Games -
Galery unlock causes NTR removal.

Reactions: doccop63

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm neither a family path purist or an NTR fan. I'm in it for the hardcore content; I don't care who gets it. I'll wait until the dev exceeds the content that was already in the game before the reboot to consider subscribing

Reactions: V&M

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Will the game eventually have netorase as well
Or is it all netorare?
MC doesn't have a love interest. He can't share and enjoy something he doesn't have. But It's pretty clear MC and Troy (The Black best friend) have a bond and understanding of each others. If/when the option to fuck Troy's daughter & wife and MC's daughter will arrive, if Troy get some it will be due to MC sharing and not Troy stealing MC's girls away.

Reactions: Joshy92 and V&M

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I see allready the young daughter chouse male balet instructor , who will molest her in the next update

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes