3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Yes, of course, it's avoidable hahaha :ROFLMAO:... of course.
It doesn't matter anyway, this will die in 3 months.
Devs making almost 2500 a month so it'll only die if the dev loses subscribers otherwise, they'll just keep milking the suckers hoping for anything sex related with the mc.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
besides abandoned, both his games were ntr.
take it as you will :KEK:
first, can't say I blame you since there are no tags. Second, there's a flaw in your sig. Just because an author does NTR, doesn't mean they can't do wholesome shit as well lmao

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand something and I would really like someone to explain it to me. We have a developer who clearly creates loli games (uncensored) and who has collected almost $2,700 for SS on this content. This is really a lot of money if you compare what other developers earn. And now we get a censored version of his greatest game with the explanation that he has to remove petit characters because he has problems monetizing his product? I mean, 2700 is not enough and he wants more?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I just played episode 6 hotfix 2, then I played this one Episode 1. So anyway not really that much of a difference, I actually think the new Lily looks better. But anyway there was not much action in the old version anyway, maybe the dev will add more action to the remake... now that he is not so worried about the whole Loli thing.

But even with all that the game is just ok, before it was mostly just peepin and looking at the girls. Hopefully it will not take too long to see if the game gets better, or if it just more eye candy.

we will see. peace.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I just played episode 6 hotfix 2, then I played this one Episode 1. So anyway not really that much of a difference, I actually think the new Lily looks better. But anyway there was not much action in the old version anyway, maybe the dev will add more action to the remake... now that he is not so worried about the whole Loli thing.

But even with all that the game is just ok, before it was mostly just peepin and looking at the girls. Hopefully it will not take too long to see if the game gets better, or if it just more eye candy.

we will see. peace.
Well, considering the dev told himself on his discord server, that he is just redoing the renders and removing the text passages about age, I doubt that it will get better.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Will this game still have the NTR route with the dance instructor or any NTR at all?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don't understand something and I would really like someone to explain it to me. We have a developer who clearly creates loli games (uncensored) and who has collected almost $2,700 for SS on this content. This is really a lot of money if you compare what other developers earn. And now we get a censored version of his greatest game with the explanation that he has to remove petit characters because he has problems monetizing his product? I mean, 2700 is not enough and he wants more?
How is it censored exactly? It's the same, only some of the characters are taller/slightly bigger boobs.
He didn't remake it to make more money, he remade it as a precautionary measure for laws in his country primarily, as have other developers with their games.
However, now that the girls are bigger it does allow access to more sites like this, without the need to go through the hassle of patching out content etc.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
dev were actually got into trouble because the original ver. got reported they say
and then inted to do a remake to milk more patron\
and not doing the continuation of the original
originally it has NTR tag
but now its not
Not sure where you heard the rumors, but...
The game was not reported, the dev decided on the remake himself, due to possible issues with laws in his country.
The remake was due to the above reason, not to milk more patrons (but yeah I know, literally EVERYBODY uses that as an excuse, whether true or not).
Once he's caught up on the older episodes, the game will continue on from where it left off.
The reason it doesn't currently have the NTR tag is because currently there is no NTR content in the remake, I'm sure it will get added when there is.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This post just made me realize that the reason it took so long to do actual family trip is because the dev really wanted to do that ballet NTR plot first lol.
Yeah, he wanted to get the (at the time) current NTR path in a place where the game could concentrate on the trip (non-NTR path) since there was more content in the NTR path.
Once they get caught back up to the trip there won't be any (Mateo) NTR content until after the trip is completed, which will be over several updates.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
How is it censored exactly? It's the same, only some of the characters are taller/slightly bigger boobs.
He didn't remake it to make more money, he remade it as a precautionary measure for laws in his country primarily, as have other developers with their games.
However, now that the girls are bigger it does allow access to more sites like this, without the need to go through the hassle of patching out content etc.
There is, of course, a solution that satisfies both parties. If the new version only replaces younger models with older ones, what is the problem with developing both versions at the same time? The new version that does not violate the regulations of most websites will be the main version and at the same time the second version in the form of a patch will be made available, e.g. on discord.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes