3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Oh my... This game on this site... This game actually become a meme in worst way. All this re-rendering after dev chicken out, this abandoned tag story and NTR polemics.

Reactions: fbass

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
So few games with "petite" characters with small breasts. This was what drew me to this game. They don't have to be "loli petite" but looking at the SS page and the changes made to the girls lessens my desire to play this slow burn game. Granted the breasts are not ginormous sized but between the height changes and the breasts increases (especially in the twins) just don't look right. The younger daughter didn't appear to change except her height and breasts sized which in the current story will just make her seem very "slow" for her new apparent age.

I agree with others that a remake, with the exact same story, with feel wonky with the new models being used. Throw this out and start from scratch with a story and models that make sense. Ah well just adding this to the abandoned files on the comp and will pretend this "remake" never happened.

Sad really.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
*planned tags: vaginal sex, cream pie
nice start to the game
none of this will be done by MC, aside from gigantifying lolies and cutting out all mentions of small, petite or young from dialogues, dev also building foundation to go full NTR, with daughters lusting for some BBC

• Haha
Reactions: Harem Trooper

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If this is anything like the original then expect the daughter's to be mainly doing stuff with other men, not the MC.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You are there to stop all that stuff and fend for them like a hounding nightmare to anyone wanton to trouble them in any way.
If this is anything like the original then expect the daughter's to be mainly doing stuff with other men, not the MC.
Do your job, DAD!!!

What start? planned means not here for a very long time still.
*planned tags: vaginal sex, cream pie
nice start to the game
The action is further than this game ever reaches.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
That is precisely what ended up in this game ... with photo proof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He ended up it seems just taking basically the same models and making them larger. Good lord
Wine and dine her and bring her home to the girls to make a happy family. Hallmark Channel is the wae ... if this game ever wants to go anywhere with a well travelled story that brings in the crowds.
choose a more expensive but decent lady
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Harem Trooper

dtate47

Jul 18, 2017
I wouldn't say legal, more unenforcable.
Generally speaking, fictional content is legal in countries like UK/US, so even if they wanted to enforce that, they couldn't. Australia is different though, if they want to enforce it, they will and have done several times.

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Is the NTR avoidable mean you just skip those scenes while it happens anyway or that it's removed from the storyline?

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
Too good to be true.
Chapter 1 is amazing. Dialog, CGs, animations, storyline are super.
The only thing that make me worried is those two previously abandoned games. I hope this work keeps on tracking to be finished ♥

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I've got this allready. Version 1.
This ends at exact the same spot.
Even when i start from scratch.
Last save 30-7-2023.
So how come this is an initial release.
Feeling scammed.
This smells like del>ignore.

oh , and i've played the original one which is much better than this.
this has little to no action.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes