3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
2 abandoned games? Might be best to wait a few updates to play this one :HideThePain:
This isn’t a first release. It’s a re-release of the same title. The Dev decided to change the female models, and restarted the entire game to do so. Originally, we were 6 or 7 episodes along I believe…

Aug 2, 2017
Why the loli tag? That girl is almost as tall as her father. Are we just calling flat chested women lolis now? Damn, so like, nearly every Asian woman ever is a loli?

Anyways, what a disaster. I enjoyed the original game for its high quality renders with actual lolis (yes, I am a loli enjoyer you may now attempt to minecraft me), but even then it was beyond frustrating that updates popped out slower than most creators and had almost no content in them, and what little content there was, you got to watch the younger daughter get molested by a sleazy metrosexual ballet teacher, instead of being molested by you, her loving father. In the last update before the loli genocide the ballet guy even kidnapped her, so if NTR is your thing I've got good news for you. Oh, and even if you wanted the NTR, you could lock yourself out of it on accident by picking the obviously better female ballet teacher which was a smoking hot Latina you could flirt with. Seriously, who in their right mind would ever choose the male ballet teacher?

Oh, and before you even think of subbing to this dev, you might've noticed a few things. For one: two abandoned games. Two: see that RV in the main title screen? Yeah, the entire game was advertised as an incest simulator with you and another family on some grand road trip. And after several years and six main updates split up between several releases... they never got on the RV. Seriously, the last update before the girls were all put on stretching racks and had their skulls embiggened four or five months ago, the two families were finally getting the RV prepared that had been on the main cover for years lol.

I wouldn't fork over any of your hard earned dollaridoos to this dev. Never know when it'll update, and now you don't know if he'll radically change the content or not. There are other, far better devs that deserve support.

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
bummer! I liked this game and was really looking forward to EP7, think I will never see it, even the remake

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
Why the loli tag? That girl is almost as tall as her father. Are we just calling flat chested women lolis now? Damn, so like, nearly every Asian woman ever is a loli?

Anyways, what a disaster. I enjoyed the original game for its high quality renders with actual lolis (yes, I am a loli enjoyer you may now attempt to minecraft me), but even then it was beyond frustrating that updates popped out slower than most creators and had almost no content in them, and what little content there was, you got to watch the younger daughter get molested by a sleazy metrosexual ballet teacher, instead of being molested by you, her loving father. In the last update before the loli genocide the ballet guy even kidnapped her, so if NTR is your thing I've got good news for you. Oh, and even if you wanted the NTR, you could lock yourself out of it on accident by picking the obviously better female ballet teacher which was a smoking hot Latina you could flirt with. Seriously, who in their right mind would ever choose the male ballet teacher?

Oh, and before you even think of subbing to this dev, you might've noticed a few things. For one: two abandoned games. Two: see that RV in the main title screen? Yeah, the entire game was advertised as an incest simulator with you and another family on some grand road trip. And after several years and six main updates split up between several releases... they never got on the RV. Seriously, the last update before the girls were all put on stretching racks and had their skulls embiggened four or five months ago, the two families were finally getting the RV prepared that had been on the main cover for years lol.

I wouldn't fork over any of your hard earned dollaridoos to this dev. Never know when it'll update, and now you don't know if he'll radically change the content or not. There are other, far better devs that deserve support.
dev were actually got into trouble because the original ver. got reported they say
and then inted to do a remake to milk more patron\
and not doing the continuation of the original
originally it has NTR tag
but now its not

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Well, looking at the other games this Dev has, even if this is a remake of one of them, they're still abandoned, so I'm not even going to look at this until it has a completed tag, not worth the time just to find out in a year that it's abandoned too.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can't wait for the re-remake in 2026, it may have updated furniture models too!

By the way, how did this pass the loli-is-evil-rule?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Can't wait for the re-remake in 2026, it may have updated furniture models too!

By the way, how did this pass the loli-is-evil-rule?
The original version had lolis and this remade one are having the new scaled girls in it. The original got to episode 6 part 2 so going to take a while for this to catch up....

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
This post just made me realize that the reason it took so long to do actual family trip is because the dev really wanted to do that ballet NTR plot first lol.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes