3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
eh I don't know maybe because I like the incest content more and that it's only with the mc :rolleyes:
Ye I do like that part of it, but there are better father/daughter incest VN's then this one I follow... But unlike the other father/daughter incest this is one of the only one with good NTR also... Plus now its getting a make over with the girls I prefer the NTR of it more due to the girls no longer look right as is and no longer fit the father/daughter incest story to me.... Maybe if I never played the original version I'd still enjoy the father/daughter incest part of it...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kratos1234

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I wonder if any of you players of the game have really thought about the title much?
Family Faring would mean a family GET ALONG, SUCCEED or family GO, TRAVEL.... Which in the game they do end up going on a road trip at the end of part 6... so the title suits it... plus if the dad is fucking (will if we get past part 7, at some point he eventually will) his daughters then they do to get along extremely well lol
So the title is a great paly on words when you think about it...

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I'm happy, that I still have the old version up to Chapter 6. So I can patiently wait, even because I cannot use Steam. ;-)

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes