3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
IIRC, after what happened to the australian dev, he said he wanted to distance himself from the whole loli thing. Did he need to do it for legal reasons? It really depends on where he lives. He had the game posted on other forums and was making a decent amount of money. So it seems like he just got scared by the whole situation and decided to remake the game.
What i mean is all the old content from Ep2 is in Ep3 including one new scene with the youngest daughter (that has no nudity). If you mean that going forward there's going to be no loli that would be a different story. I dont know what royal said so I'll take your word for it almost all the characters seem less flat

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Faring [Ep. 3] [Royal Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
It's not removed for R7 and there are no UA characters. He's remaking it because he chooses to, if the creator has said otherwise then I'll take it back. I dont think he's remaking it to change character models.
If you dont know , then dont speack !! go to forum LC and read there !!!You will have the all history of the old game and the remake game !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyFaring-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
If you dont know , then dont speack !! go to forum LC and read there !!!You will have the all history of the old game and the remake game !!
Well, he basically said about the same reasons as the developer said on the LC. So I don’t quite understand what your complaint is.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Just finished playing the update and it's really hard for me to get excited about it since I played the original and there aren't really any huge differences besides the girls looking older. I guess I will only care about this game once they finally go on the damn trip.
I suspected as much myself, that's why I've avoided the revamped version so far. If it still follows the story chapter by chapter as the "old" version, I'll hold off until the new version reaches chapter 7 (the previous one got up to chapter 6 when the dev decided to redo the models).
It's not removed for R7 and there are no UA characters. He's remaking it because he chooses to, if the creator has said otherwise then I'll take it back. I dont think he's remaking it to change character models.
The old version would most certainly be removed for R7. Although the old edition had no mention of their exact ages (or age range), as far as I remember (and I even tried digging through the source code just now to find a reference), just their looks alone would have caused enough doubt for rule 7 removal.

All games with the "loli" tag are balancing on a fine line with rule 7 on F95, though. I don't necessarily agree, but site rules are site rules, and we'll have to respect that. There are sites out there that aren't as strict for this specific tag, but you're on your own for seeking out those.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Just finished playing the update and it's really hard for me to get excited about it since I played the original and there aren't really any huge differences besides the girls looking older. I guess I will only care about this game once they finally go on the damn trip.
It's really strange to call a game "Family Faring" and after all this time there is no trip lol.

Feb 20, 2024
Right now there isn't but there will be avoidable NTR in future releases.
That's what I like about it, that it's announced from the beginning, so that in the future there will be shit in the game. And not just at the point when it's put into the game. That's where it really pisses me off, when all of a sudden NTR comes out of nowhere and you've been playing the game for hours. And it doesn't help anymore even if it's avoidable.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
They don't look older. The Devs just gave the Giantism by moving the Height Slider. Makes it look like a fucking comedy.

Reactions: NotABot

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
If this is the AVN I'm thinking of as a former SS sub I'm pretty sure he did it for legal reasons to avoid becoming another Westy (he lives in the UK where naked cartoon kids gets their panties in a bunch). Even though the last update I read basically stated he did it for more money/exposure (so indirectly related to R7, as before it was questionable if it would be allowed here and a few other sites), which honestly to me (and many other former subs) it just made him sound like a greedy bastard since before the rework he already had over 600 subs so me and others just unsubbed. He would have probably gotten more sympathy in general had he been honest and stated he did it to avoid getting arrested. Some have simply assumed he got writer's block due to the timing right before the next update when the NTR/Non-NTR paths split and got overwhelmed since suddenly he has 2x the work to do per update (unless only one camp or the other gets content in a particular update) so it's possibly a combination of those things. View attachment 3481830
I can tell you for sure it was due to the scare of the Aussie arrest. A lot of creators realized it's just not worth the trouble you can find yourself in, irrespective of where you live. That was a complete 180 degree turn from one day to the next.

• Wow
Reactions: Envoye
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes