3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Where? I see no NTR in this game at all.
There was a whole rant session early in the thread about "is it NTR or is it not." A lot depends on your particular definition of NTR. I eventually caved and added the tag (and the warning in the OP) just because I got beat up by a number of strident people. If it doesn't fit your definition of NTR, and if you're here looking for it, then I apologize, but I finally decided to say it was just because it scared off the people who would bitch, moan and scream if there was even a hint of what they considered NTR. Basically, I got tired of people shitting all over me for "springing NTR on them without warning."

Please do NOT use this post as the starting point for yet another discussion of "what constitutes NTR." We've been through that multiple times, both in this thread and in others, and I'm sick and tired of the discussion and the screaming about it.

It is what it is, regardless of what the tags mean to you.

OK, back to banging out scenes in Daz...

(And for the people who FUCKING PERSIST IN ASKING WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE DESPITE THE FAQ IN THE OP, the answer is "when it is ready, and not one single moment before." I'm working on it whenever the rest of my life will permit me to. Some of us have jobs and families and other responsibilities, and only wish we could work on things like this full time...)

(And for the people that quote the FAQ to the offenders on my behalf, thank you!)

Jul 1, 2021
No, it's OK. And sorry if my response put you off. I wasn't at my best when I wrote that.

But, yes, NTR is easily the most "touchy subject" in this entire site, not just this thread.
It's like going down the sidewalk and coming across a big old dog turd in your path. Do you step in it and get your shoes dirty, or do you walk around it and keep your shoes clean. Or do stand there and complain hoping that someone will come along and clean it up so you can go along your merry way. I find it funny that so much anxiety is created by something that is so easily remedied. :)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
That being said, I'm going to break one of my normal rules just a leetle bit, and let the world know that the "b" path is nearing its climax. ("Climax" in the "novel" sense! Get your mind out of the gutter! :D ) The "a" path still has a ways to go, however.
Oh man, I actually a bit disappointed you said that. I was hoping you'd develop Becky a bit more and slowly break her. If you're saying climax being close, I can only assume she gets dicked by the cops and Parker finding out. Which IMO is a bit too soon as I wanted different types of sexual favors / tension before that.

I feel like in most corruption, once you do that it's practically near the end. I wanted at least some blowjobs / mystery element, along with emotional neglect of Becky that eventually led to full on sex.

I can't imagine any other narrative "climax" other than Becky losing her virginity and Parker finding out and being devastated. Surprise you gravitated towards the "a" route, I guess everyone likes a happy ending.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Surprise you gravitated towards the "a" route, I guess everyone likes a happy ending.
Well, the "a" route was essentially the one that JohnCBB had laid out when we started things. I threw the "b" route in because there were parts of it I wanted to include, and they just didn't fit in the "a" part.

If that disappoints you, I apologize...

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Oh man, I actually a bit disappointed you said that. I was hoping you'd develop Becky a bit more and slowly break her. If you're saying climax being close, I can only assume she gets dicked by the cops and Parker finding out. Which IMO is a bit too soon as I wanted different types of sexual favors / tension before that.

I feel like in most corruption, once you do that it's practically near the end. I wanted at least some blowjobs / mystery element, along with emotional neglect of Becky that eventually led to full on sex.

I can't imagine any other narrative "climax" other than Becky losing her virginity and Parker finding out and being devastated. Surprise you gravitated towards the "a" route, I guess everyone likes a happy ending.
Right but It would be even better if it was done by his friend...

Reactions: BonusDuck

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Haven't committed to the idea, but it seems like that would be an opportunity to satisfy some of the "oh, if only X would Y..." sentiments that people have expressed that ran counter to the plot.
Sounds great, actually. It helps with the greatest issue of this kind of novels-without-choices.

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
we will probably wait for many more years to see something! I do not know if many of us still have the patience and interest to do this! Surely the story is wonderful And congratulations to the programmer. But patience also has its limits! However, he has the right to do whatever he wants

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Oh well. I commented #2427 before i played the game. My brain understands this chapter and it's significance but my :D.
I think creators are setting this up for something big. I'd love to see where they go with this. :devilish:

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes