Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hell I loved the update is Parker on a dark path? Wooo, but I still want Becky to "Do/Get" more (I guess that's the perv in me, loved the nude picture shoot, and what about that perv sister I had forgotten about her time with Carl and maybe parentage might mean it is not even incest) desperately waiting for the next update, Keep up the good work Rich Just my crazy dream

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Parker is on the dark path because the sacrifice his mother made for him is not looking that is was that bad for his mother. Who knows if the affair has been going on for awhile or what the police officer did to her re awakened something inside of her that was dormant from her college years. Either way she is starting to look more like a slut. This combined with what the police officers are showing him as well as telling him is what is leading to his corruption. Im wondering if he will use this information that he found out about to blackmail his mom and in what way he will do this. The one I feel sorry for is Becky as she is the only one at this point that is innocent and is in a vulnerable position to be taken advantage of by Parker and maybe even the police. My prediction is that Parker becomes more corrupt and smarter in terms of the game by the end as he is already understanding how it is done at a younger age. Either way I would love to see more sex scenes involving the mom as she is very hot and attractive. LOL Im a man after all. The sex would of course would be done in a way to advance the storyline not just to do it.

Reactions: Gearz24

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a movie to watch and get the plot .. maybe understand what this game has: Crash.
Police assholes molesting babes all around because they can.
Spoiler: in real life they RAPE female officers!
Cannot wait for that turd to hit the fan. HARD!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
Rich has been quite up-front with the fact that his supporters prefer "full chapter" (well, "full chapter in one of the halves") updates as opposed to "however far you've gotten by date X" updates. If he switched to monthly updates, then you'd probably be complaining that there wasn't enough new content in the update.

The fact that he's doing this on his own - solo - and managing to bang out a new release every 2+ months impresses the hell out of me.
yep but even full chapter update is very small in size like hardly 15 mins of gameplay after waiting for 2+ months. now i understand the reason for this is that he does everything alone and its reasonable on his side as lone developer. but i as fan dont feel satisfied at all with quantity as next update is straight 4 months later. its frustrating sometimes as excitement of story is high af

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
At the end of the day people need to understand that these stories as well as games like GTA are escapism that is needed more that ever with the way the world is nowadays. Just because I enjoy these things does not mean Im going to go out and do them. The characters in these games are exactly characters and are not real meaning that the things being do to them or the things they are doing are not going to hurt anyone. If anything those of us who enjoy these things are not maybe as repressed as others making us less uptight and less judgemental as others. One of my favorite games right now has a character make a flamethrower from items built at a hardware store and proceed to flambe someone who beat him up. It was done in such an over the top manor that it was making me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. There was no way anyone reasonable person would believe that it could really happen. Im not going to go out and do the same thing in the real world.

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
this game is like...either people will absolutely love it for the impact it does on mind and real it feels. whereas others will feel it inceredebily boring for technical reasons and game being not their taste...there is no in between

Reactions: michelita

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Just finished playing until Chapter 12a. I must say this is decent enough. Though I feel like cliff hung. And I'm keen to find out how Becky's story progress on the next chapters.

Reactions: Adolfo

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
But still I feel bad for Becky. The MC just gave her to those cops because he taught he was cheated.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Boring. Simple as that. Those cops would not exist in RL and I know it is a fantasy but it is inconceivable. The story is weak at best and not for me. Too many devs make American stories that they consider this as a normal life but in Europe we have other ideas. There should be a college tag.

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
Correct. This was a "pure" kinetic novel up until Chapter 9. At that point, I was torn as to which of two different directions to take the plot, so I cheated and decided to do both. Hence the one and only one choice in Chapter 9. If you prefer, think of it as two kinetic novels shoved together. LOL
i'm start playing with my save at the end of version 0.11 and there is no more content in version 0.12 why ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So does the mom automatically go to the hotel with teacher mr miller, or is there something we can do to prevent it from happening?

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
So does the mom automatically go to the hotel with teacher mr miller, or is there something we can do to prevent it from happening?
Kinetic... Novel... There is exactly one choice in the entire project - whether or not Parker cooperates with the cops. Other than that, no choices. That being said, we don't know if she's going to show up at the hotel in the other branch. Given her obvious relationship with him early in the story, however, I wouldn't bet against it.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes