Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think her going to hotel for affair is the key event that makes Parker go dark and blackmail mom as well. Only question is what he would do to blackmail her. We know what he does in the short story but it does not mean that is what will happen. Last chapter showed a sadistic side developing in Parker and we already saw him masterbate to his mom from his memory.

Reactions: clowns234

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I think her going to hotel for affair is the key event that makes Parker go dark and blackmail mom as well. Only question is what he would do to blackmail her. We know what he does in the short story but it does not mean that is what will happen. Last chapter showed a sadistic side developing in Parker and we already saw him masterbate to his mom from his memory.
Like to see Parker taking liberties with his mother while his father is in the house

Reactions: Panos24

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
It’s funny you said that because my thinking is they may make Parker do some type of community service in Exchange for letting them off for the trumped up drug charge. It would be interesting to see him be put into some kind of a mentorship program a police officers and those police officers being the ones he is currently working with. This would open up a whole mess of other opportunities for a Parker to become involved and getting the cops the women they want as well as me to let him participate more. I could see this happening as Parker‘s personality and behavior continues to become more twisted and evil witch it appears he is definitely on the road to doing that. The only thing in my opinion that kept him from going there was the fact that he felt his mother actually made a real sacrifice to help him but if he continues to see her enjoy what she is doing and basically becoming more of a slut he is going to not think it was that much of a sacrifice and what she did for him. Wrong she definitely was right and she definitely was taken advantage of by the way the story is progressing it looks like that is where it’s headed that is what I meant by the last story chapter been set up for other things that may be coming down the pike.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Is it only mom or other characters as well?
Depends. The mom you dont have control over but eventually you get a choice to either join up with the cops or not. If you join, Becky is safe. If you refuse (I won't spoil what leads to it) Becky will be in the hands of the cops

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So, I expected this game to be a generic NTR game (very simple and unrealistic plot with the girls acting like they had a lust spell casted on them) but was ended up being super surprised. For one, the mc isn't a usual NTR game mc, he's actually very smart and not a pushover and depending on your choice you get to side with the dirty cops. The mom acted far more realistically to how someone in her situation would actually act irl, which in turn adds more weight and pleasure to the NTR scenes. This game also surprisingly went a bit more in depth into the psychology from both the cops pov and why the women cave to their demands and their reactions to it. For a game with only 1 choice you might think it'd be boring but to me this game is a gem and I'm glad I tried it out.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
How do you have access to spoilers just curious if you do can you give us a hint if Something Happens additionally a sexual in nature with the mother.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
traash NTR but well , if shu think that the main char is brother of shinji ikari which have all my hate for be such a emo , then all fine if the mc is beta beta should die for betas , so so

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
i'm start playing with my save at the end of version 0.11 and there is no more content in version 0.12 , and if i want to restart the game i cant choose the chapter 12

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, I expected this game to be a generic NTR game (very simple and unrealistic plot with the girls acting like they had a lust spell casted on them) but was ended up being super surprised. For one, the mc isn't a usual NTR game mc, he's actually very smart and not a pushover and depending on your choice you get to side with the dirty cops. The mom acted far more realistically to how someone in her situation would actually act irl, which in turn adds more weight and pleasure to the NTR scenes. This game also surprisingly went a bit more in depth into the psychology from both the cops pov and why the women cave to their demands and their reactions to it. For a game with only 1 choice you might think it'd be boring but to me this game is a gem and I'm glad I tried it out.
Thank you for your kind words. Much of the credit for this has to go to JohnCBB, who wrote the script for the first four chapters, but also had a lot of the fundamental concepts for what has evolved into the "a" (work with the cops) path. As the story progresses, I have been trying hard to have the characters react (reasonably) realistically to their situations. Oh, of course, there's some "suspension of disbelief" required - as in most adult games and stories - but I've been trying to limit that.

Side note: I actually find your comment about Parker being "smart" a bit amusing, because he's definitely had his "clueless" moments as well. But, that's life, right?

Bottom line: I know this genre isn't for everyone, so I've tried to keep the negative comments from bothering me too much. Posts like this, plus the active "what might happen next" discussions, are what keeps me motivated to see this through to the end. So, again, thank you and thanks to all the others who express their enjoyment here, whether directly or indirectly!

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. Much of the credit for this has to go to JohnCBB, who wrote the script for the first four chapters, but also had a lot of the fundamental concepts for what has evolved into the "a" (work with the cops) path. As the story progresses, I have been trying hard to have the characters react (reasonably) realistically to their situations. Oh, of course, there's some "suspension of disbelief" required - as in most adult games and stories - but I've been trying to limit that.

Side note: I actually find your comment about Parker being "smart" a bit amusing, because he's definitely had his "clueless" moments as well. But, that's life, right?

Bottom line: I know this genre isn't for everyone, so I've tried to keep the negative comments from bothering me too much. Posts like this, plus the active "what might happen next" discussions, are what keeps me motivated to see this through to the end. So, again, thank you and thanks to all the others who express their enjoyment here, whether directly or indirectly!
A rich it also is appreciated your time and energy as well this project as well. Don’t let the negative comments get you down really appreciate what you’re doing. I do have a question now I noticed during the chapter in Parker‘s personality more towards I don’t know is that considered part of the depression. Thanks for considering this question.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes