Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah with Parker turning into a depraved young man, the possibility of blackmailing his mom is high. But from what I heard, Rich, the developer do not consider incest in this game. Either way, Parker in both path will be involved in the cops lewdness.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Well technically it already happened in a way. He mausterbated to her nude image in his mind from her search. I don't think he likes incest but if the game needs it to go along how he has story planned than it will occur. He uses sex as the mechanism to advance the story but not just for sex sake. I do believe that he is going to blackmail his mother into something sexual maybe not with him but it could be the female cop from the last update.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah, that must be her. Even though she looks more shit for me. Maybe if that happen, Parker's mom would have a grudge with him. And he will lose everything even his mother.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
And I want more content for Emily and the MC. They look good together. Now that Becky could not be his girlfriend anymore, time for him to save lewd moments with Emily.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
she is still his girlfriend in 12a. i think the cops are going to have to let Parker in on the fun sooner or later or else he is not going to do it anymore. The last update 12 A showed Parker starting to plan his corruption of Becky in a more calculated and cold manor than what he did previously. My point is why show Parker masturbating to his moms image unless something was going to come of. The relationship between Parker and his mother may already be lost after what he found out about her during the last update. It would be an even bigger shock if the man Parker thinks is his dad is not really his father. There is a very strong possibility that is the case. This would cause an even bigger wedge in that relationship making Parker believe that what the police officers are saying about women is true and this mother is a big slut

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
I got it. But I followed the path B in all updates. That's why in the end of 11B, Parker now regard Becky as his ex girlfriend. I did not focus much in the A path due to some reason. I'm waiting for the 12B to see what happens next to Mom and Becky there.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
You have to understand that the guy is doing this by himself and already has a full time job. The game has been made even more time consuming now that he is having two pathways to go. Last update took about 4 to 5 months if you want to use a guideline but realize that there is no way to really say due to aforementioned limitations.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Does it have any update? What is the latest version of this game?

See FAQ #3...
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-friends-and-strangers-v0-12a-johnandrich.22416/

3. When is the next update? How often do you update?

This story is updated on a variable schedule. Patrons and Subscribers have been polled multiple times on the subject, and overwhelmingly prefer that releases be "full chapters" as opposed to "however far the developer has gotten after X months." Thus, the update schedule varies significantly depending on (a) how much content is in a particular chapter and (b) how much the rest of the developer's life conflicts with his work on this story. The developer does NOT announce updates in advance - they are released when they are done, and not before. There are no "it will be released next week" pre-announcements. Not on Patreon, not on SubscribeStar, and not here. As a result, there are only two answers to "when is the next update scheduled?" Either (1) "it's been released to paying people, but nobody has posted it here" or (2) "nobody knows." For those who persist in asking this question, the others on this thread have the thread owner's permission to (a) tell them to come back and read this OP again, or (b) mock them mercilessly for not having done so, or (c) both.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Last update took about 4 to 5 months if you want to use a guideline but realize that there is no way to really say due to aforementioned limitations.
Actually, it's been a bit more often than that.

v9 was 2/14/21
v10 was 6/18/21 - so, that one was about 4 months
but after that:
v11a was 9/3/21 - 2.5-ish months
v11full was 11/29/21 - just just under 3 months
12a was 2/2/22 - so just a few days over 2 months

So, for the last year, he's been averaging about 3 months.

That being said, I wish it was more frequent too, but...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I am a long time lurker here, and would like to commend the developer. I am leaning on the path B, damn the photoshoot chapter is the best Ive read so far. Can't wait for the next update.
Thank you for your kind words!

Will defenitely subscribe if my wife and I does not share credit card lol.
Ah yes - there are hazards, after all. LOL

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes