Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Nice to hear from you again RICH. keep up the good work. I do have one question and I dont think it is a spoiler request. Are we at a point in the game where the a and b pathways are going to be different

Reactions: Kire4th

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Nice to hear from you again RICH. keep up the good work. I do have one question and I dont think it is a spoiler request. Are we at a point in the game where the a and b pathways are going to be different
I'm not sure what you mean by that. The "a" and "b" paths have had significantly different plot (and renders) since they split.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It started as an amazing game with mom and son and then the disaster started with boring characters..interesting scenes are just with mom and son, everything else is very boring. I have reached 11 chapters, mostly quickly, and I see that this is not going anywhere
While I am also here for the MC and his mom, I am not ready to throw the towel in just yet. I want to see where it goes - because it did start out so great.

larp66

Jun 12, 2017
It started as an amazing game with mom and son and then the disaster started with boring characters..interesting scenes are just with mom and son, everything else is very boring. I have reached 11 chapters, mostly quickly, and I see that this is not going anywhere
interesting, I feel the complete opposit. I feel the scenes with the mother is the "boring"(I don't find them boring, I just like the other storylines as well). Call it different taste, but we all have our kinks.

Reactions: Wajou and arimfan

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Okay, i have v.12 but i cant play chapter 11 and 12, is this normal?
From the main menu page, click on "Start". This will show you the chapters you have watched and allow you to select the next chapter in sequence. If you still can't proceed, post a screen shot of the screen after "Start"

And have a little patience when you ask a question.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes