3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
wow not only
I drank too much last nite also oni posted the lastest April fools
A cheat menu.
I'm sure the first set of questions would vary among developers. In my case, I found F95 first, and got involved in development later, so I sort of understand the dynamic here. Sure, there are people here who will play the pirated games and never contribute a penny to them. On the other hand, I suspect that the majority of my supporters found out about the game here, since I'm not really active on other sites. So, it's a trade-off, I guess.

In several cases, I've posted links to my releases here myself (last Christmas, for example). I figure that as long as my supporters get the release first, having it end up here later on doesn't really hurt me. And "owning" the thread does help me control things a bit.

No worries by me. It's been almost a week since all my supporters had access to the game, so...

No, I didn't build that into the game, sorry. This started out as a pure kinetic novel, and it didn't seem appropriate back then.

"son ended up with phone to command mom"? That's not part of this story. You are correct that I've been working on this project for about 4.5 years now. I could have ended it far earlier if I hadn't gotten conflicted as to which ending I wanted to tell. Hence the branch in the middle and the dual paths.

The "scenes that didn't happen" parallel track is a way of satisfying some of the requests I've had from fans. Since this isn't a full-up "branching game," there's only so much content that "fits" with the main story lines. So, I had a choice - I could either ignore everything that wasn't "canon," or I could tell alternate bits and pieces separately. I chose the latter. If what you're saying is that I'd be done with the main game if I hadn't done that, you might be getting close to the truth, but sometimes I just need a break from the main story. (It's a bit wearing being author, renderer and coder all alone. Although the support here does definitely help. Plus, I do have a life outside of FF&S.) Note that I have a fair backlog of STDH ideas, so it will probably have a life beyond the completion of FF&S.

Anyway, if the project doesn't please you in any way, that's perfectly, 100% OK. Thank you for stopping by, and good luck finding projects that please you more.

In the middle of Chapter 9, there is a choice as to whether Parker decides to cooperate with the cops or resist them. This choice leads to two very different outcomes.

I would best express it as a kinetic novel with two paths. As mentioned just above, there is exactly one branch in the story, and there won't be any more.

No. The "Parker resists the cops" path was finished a few releases ago. This extends the "Parker cooperates" path, but it's not complete. There will probably be two more releases until the other path completes. That's not 100% cast in stone - might be 2, might be 3. The basics of the plot are all worked out, but I never know how long individual scenes are going to be until I actually write them, and sometimes I change my mind as to where to put a breakpoint between releases.

Anyway, for those of you who are enjoying Parker's adventures, thank you for your continued support, here and elsewhere!
so just to be clear you did not put out a version where the cop gave son a phone which mom was bound to

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
so just to be clear you did not put out a version where the cop gave son a phone which mom was bound to
Again, no. Did you think I was lying the first time? I suspect you have this project confused with another. There aren't any "magic phones" in this project and never have been. Period.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I don't know why the game doesn't open the previous versions did not open this one
Urgh. Do you mean it won't open saves from the previous one?

I upgraded the version of Ren'py that I was using during this update. It's possible that there's a subtle incompatibility somewhere. Sorry.

Reactions: Night Hacker

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
Urgh. Do you mean it won't open saves from the previous one?

I upgraded the version of Ren'py that I was using during this update. It's possible that there's a subtle incompatibility somewhere. Sorry.
thank you so much

Apr 19, 2020
Just played the game and have a question , is the new chapter named “Diversions” because i can see the last two chapters in the “A” path named as 13a

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Could anyone share the below image?
I've come back to this game/VN after a long absence. (Was a subscriber years ago, at the start). Partly this return was simple curiousity but also to some extent because I'm one of those tired of the interminable waiting for updates for some other well-known, long-established games. I wasn't disappointed, it's enjoyable, (although different from the original Literotica story), as an adaptation & the characters are interesting.

I think the only thing I'd wish for at the moment would be much more of Melissa...in so many ways.

Reactions: Juninpachi

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
Again, no. Did you think I was lying the first time? I suspect you have this project confused with another. There aren't any "magic phones" in this project and never have been. Period.
I think from my understanding what the guy is trying to imply is the point where the cops give parker the phone so he can mess with his mom in class. I could be wrong though

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I think from my understanding what the guy is trying to imply is the point where the cops give parker the phone so he can mess with his mom in class. I could be wrong though
Well, maybe... But
  1. the cops don't give Parker a phone, and
  2. I interpreted
    son ended up with phone to command mom
    and
    a phone which mom was bound to
    as some kind of "this phone gives you power over her" which is definitely not part of this project.
So...

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
congratulations for the development, the game gets better and better every time both in animations and in the story. :)
It's very interesting to see that it simultaneously keeps the parallel story intact, like when Melissa reminds Tom of their first meeting (seen in "Scenes That Didn't Happen"). Who knows if one day we'll find out that Becky actually had lesbian tendencies? :p

Also would have liked to see him bang his teacher at the police station, maybe make her wear a blindfold so she doesn’t know it’s him
I was hoping for the same thing too....

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes