Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
WOw!! This game is quite good, the story is good, renders are nice.. The Interrogation part was quite sad as we didn't have any option to stop it. Anyways. Animations are smooth as well. Looking forward for the next update..

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Can't wait to see my favourite developer again please comeback soon with new update!sorry for this

Reactions: johncbb

Airwaveer

Mar 17, 2019
Good job. Loved the intro with the crass cops, setting up chapter 2. All the other school stuff reminded me of the music video for the song "Popular" by Nada Surf. I liked it and look forward to more

Reactions: johncbb

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
From their Patreon page. Hope they don't mind me posting.

Chapter 4 is entirely scoped out, and we've already completed 2-3 animations involving Melissa which I know you will love.
Other characters which were left out of Ch.3 will return in Ch.4. Expect to also see some brand new faces as Parker's story evolves.
The motifs and themes of the earlier chapters will continue in Ch.4, with further depth, character development, and dynamism. I can't wait for you all to play it.
Meanwhile, as it is common in this community, Rich and I have briefly flirted with the idea to open up a Discord channel for us to better communicate with you, and for this little niche we've carved out here to chat with each other. Give us a ping by messaging us with your opinions. Would you participate in a Discord channel regularly? And if so, how would you like it setup?
Sincerely,
John
P.S. A Ch.4 Teaser Image is coming soon.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
John and I are definitely banging away at Chapter 4. We each had some "life gets in the way" events that slowed us down for a bit, but are forging steadily ahead at this point. Both Becky and Melissa will definitely be back in Chapter 4, plus a few additional characters will be introduced.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
John and I are definitely banging away at Chapter 4. We each had some "life gets in the way" events that slowed us down for a bit, but are forging steadily ahead at this point. Both Becky and Melissa will definitely be back in Chapter 4, plus a few additional characters will be introduced.
Just please make sure in all chapters Melissa or mom charecter must be listed

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes