Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah. You are right maybe I am reacting too much as I dont like NTR. Its like if I dont like NTR and if I cant avoid it like in this case its better I not play this game.
I'm with you buddy. Not a fan of NTR myself but I do download stuff just look at cgs :p. But this game I tried playing as it was made by Rich himself.(btw fellow indian here:))

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
same her not fan of NTR at all, they need to choose who is the MC becoz with out MC it will me bad very bad , Second we need some choice on the game + NTR can be avoid THAN my friend this game will be awesome .

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
At the moment, the story seems to revolve around Parker (the boy) and not the police officer. In chapter 1-3, we see the story unfold from Parker's perspective. However, the prologue suggests that the MC is the police officer. So it is a little confusing. Perhaps the writer is just writing multiple stories and there is no MC, which could be bad as the audience cannot relate to any character.
There is one protagonist. There are multiple points of view.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think, ideally, you have a setup where, if the MC is the son, then he has two paths to choose from:
1.)NTR: help the officers get what they want from the women of his family, and he'll get his in the process.
2.) Stop the officers from going too far(penetration?) and win over the women of his family in the process.

At the moment the officers appear nigh-unstoppable. I assume there's some option involving use of video/camera to incriminate the officers, or get them on tape plotting their evil NTR schemes. Or he could plant drugs in their lockers.

A third option: turn the tables on the officer(s)! Maybe he is married with a wife and daughter...

Side note: I think the major issue people had with Big Brother was how difficult it was(sans a walkthrough) to prevent NTR from succeeding. I think the distinction is likely between "unavoidable NTR", "preventable NTR(preventable through gameplay)", and "avoidable NTR(avoidable through checking a box at the beginning of the game)."

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Why is NTR listed as a fetish? Played through it, saw a bit of voyeurism, blackmail, humiliation, and sexual harassment, but no NTR. I mean, I can see the breadcrumb trails leading to potential NTR and the obvious allusions to it in the intro, but so far, there is none whatsoever in regard to the MC. Seeing characters that aren't the MC do sexual things to female NPC's doesn't automatically mean NTR.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
The one at the center of the banner, in the first post... Isn'it it obvious? It even says "Enter Parker Morrison's world, meet the characters around him, and follow their exploits. "
I agree mate, but the prologue seems to suggest otherwise

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Great game, a little short but the history is very interesting. I read many people talking about the NTR involving the police, they are the most obvious, but there´s still the cheerleader friend of the MC, inside the squad many things can happen too.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Why is NTR listed as a fetish? Played through it, saw a bit of voyeurism, blackmail, humiliation, and sexual harassment, but no NTR. I mean, I can see the breadcrumb trails leading to potential NTR and the obvious allusions to it in the intro, but so far, there is none whatsoever in regard to the MC. Seeing characters that aren't the MC do sexual things to female NPC's doesn't automatically mean NTR.
As you can probably tell from the comments in the thread, there are many people who don't care for NTR content, which is perfectly OK. Thus, if you wish, you may think of that particular tag as a "warning, speed bumps ahead" sign for their benefit.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I think, ideally, you have a setup where, if the MC is the son, then he has two paths to choose from:
1.)NTR: help the officers get what they want from the women of his family, and he'll get his in the process.
2.) Stop the officers from going too far(penetration?) and win over the women of his family in the process.

At the moment the officers appear nigh-unstoppable. I assume there's some option involving use of video/camera to incriminate the officers, or get them on tape plotting their evil NTR schemes. Or he could plant drugs in their lockers.

A third option: turn the tables on the officer(s)! Maybe he is married with a wife and daughter...

Side note: I think the major issue people had with Big Brother was how difficult it was(sans a walkthrough) to prevent NTR from succeeding. I think the distinction is likely between "unavoidable NTR", "preventable NTR(preventable through gameplay)", and "avoidable NTR(avoidable through checking a box at the beginning of the game)."
I'm hoping for a third forth option:
4.) Fail to stop the officers from going all the way and watch in despair as the women of his family are corrupted.

Reactions: johncbb

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This chapter was short and somewhat disappointing. However, this story still has promise.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes