Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Given the graphics with the hot mom. I'm gonna say we should just start crying now. lol
I really need to develop that "if my eyes are closed, it didn't happen attitude."

Reactions: Justanx

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
@Rich It sure looks good and promising, but I'm not into NTR. Since it's a kinetic novel, we do not have any choice in which way the story goes. So I just wanted to ask if the story is going to continue on like this (NTR-ish) or will it take a route where the MC can beat them. Remember, I'm only asking for myself to decide whether to continue playing or not. I'm not asking to change anything. Thanks!
can some one anwser is question ? i want to knw the answer pls.

Reactions: acewinz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You clearly have never played this game before ... it is embedded in the UI and every update literally added up.
Also ... check the OP in the Change-log section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johncbb

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Havent played it yet, but Im glad to see it's 100MB and not 800MB at .3. I hope this is a trend in VN/VN Games.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just a head's up of what you could be getting into ... just read after you play and before you judge/comment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Rich so no way to avoid the ntr since is a kinetic novel.... i wish you the best luck but im going to pass on this one.
If u ever make some game without forced ntr i will be sure to play it (y)

(and you should put in the patreon the type of forced fetishes since many people dont like this type of content, being honest with your supporters is a must for a good dev)

Reactions: Ggwpglhf and Tom10

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
so no way to avoid the ntr since is a kinetic novel.... i wish you the best luck but im going to pass on this one.
If u ever make some game without forced ntr i will be sure to play it (y)
Same here not a fan of forced ntr but i did play the first two chapters and i did enjoy it but i felt really bad for the mother so yeah this is not for me but like the guy above me stated good luck to the dev's

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Interesting third part. I wonder how the relationship between mom and son develops. (y)
However, there cannot be a happy end without those two bastards end as a bloody mess. :mad:

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Devs did a great job! Fantastic game, the renders look amazing. However, in my opinion, the game was super impressive when I played chapter 1 (Parker and Becky, football vs soccer thingy, cheerleading/popularity), but it went downhill from Chapter 2 onwards, mainly because of the public humiliation. That is a no-go for me, and I've seen a couple of comments saying the same, but I am also certain that there are people who like it very much. The way I see it is if the devs are getting decent support for doing genre like this, I don't see why the devs should change the direction of the story. That said, I will probably still play this game for another update or 2 and see where this goes.

Reactions: johncbb

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
can some one anwser is question ? i want to knw the answer pls.
Well from what I make I suppose the MC in this case is the police officer and not the guy whose mother is being exploited. So I am not sure we can say it is NTR if that is the case. If the MC is the guy then surely this is NTR. I would like to know who is the MC here, the guy of the police officer? ORmaybe even if what I say is correct about the MC being the police officer then I would like to know whether it is NTR or not.

Reactions: leon02457

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Well from what I make I suppose the MC in this case is the police officer and not the guy whose mother is being exploited. So I am not sure we can say it is NTR if that is the case. If the MC is the guy then surely this is NTR. I would like to know who is the MC here, the guy of the police officer? ORmaybe even if what I say is correct about the MC being the police officer then I would like to know whether it is NTR or not.
At the moment, the story seems to revolve around Parker (the boy) and not the police officer. In chapter 1-3, we see the story unfold from Parker's perspective. However, the prologue suggests that the MC is the police officer. So it is a little confusing. Perhaps the writer is just writing multiple stories and there is no MC, which could be bad as the audience cannot relate to any character.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR and I avoid it always in another games, but the story (with a lil'bit cliché) catched me. Maybe the kinectic approach helps me to get over it. Nonetheless it was really short episode, but I know that it's take a lot of time. So keep it up! I wanna see where the story goes :)

Reactions: johncbb and Tom10

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
At the moment, the story seems to revolve around Parker (the boy) and not the police officer. In chapter 1-3, we see the story unfold from Parker's perspective. However, the prologue suggests that the MC is the police officer. So it is a little confusing. Perhaps the writer is just writing multiple stories and there is no MC, which could be bad as the audience cannot relate to any character.
Well I dont know but from what I know it is a rule that a female can be arrested and checked by a female officer only so I dont know whether we should enjoy what is going on this game or not.

Reactions: leon02457
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes