Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Sadowdark is entitled to his opinion.

As I do with all those who leave a review, I dropped him a PM thanking him for taking the time to do so. (I learn something from each review, positive or negative.)

In our subsequent PM exchange, he described a few of the things that he would have done had he been creating this project.

While
the dialogues treat the viewer as if he were mentally retarded
might be a bit harsh, IMHO, I understand the suggestions he expressed, and I'm fully aware of my limitations as a writer. There are dozens of ways any particular project can be expressed - I went one way, he would have gone another. So be it.

OK, 'nuff said. Back to working on the next release.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Next release is out on SubscribeStar!

Also, Rich posted this for his upper-level subscribers:

Thoughts About a Potential Party?

So, with the 2024.06 release, FF&S is within sight of being completed. "Scenes That Didn't Happen" certainly has potential for the future, but I've been toying with what I might do in addition to that.

One idea that's occurred to me is a "cheerleader party." Basically, 3-4 of the cheerleaders and their "partners du jour" have a party - possibly a graduation party. Spin The Bottle, Truth Or Dare and other such activities, which, given the right choices, might lead to girls (or guys) hooking up with someone other than their own partner. (Or maybe with their partner. Or maybe as a 3-some, 4-some or more-some.) Multiple paths, with multiple possible outcomes.

What are your thoughts on a separate game like that? There would be elements of NTR in all of this, which obviously is a subject that brings out strong feelings in some. (Specifically, Becky might "hook up" with someone other than Parker, since you can be sure the two of them would be attending.)

Good idea? Bad idea?

Tell me what you think.
Personally, I think it'd be hot! Here's your chance to put in your own two cents...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, just for the record, there's a difference between Becky being "corrupted," and Becky - particularly the Becky at the end of the "B" branch - deciding that she wants to find out what someone other than Parker is like in bed. Similarly, Parker might be harboring some "wonder what she's like" feelings to some of the other cheerleaders. This is a bit more along the lines of what I might envision for a "what happens at the party stays at the party" party.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
So, just for the record, there's a difference between Becky being "corrupted," and Becky - particularly the Becky at the end of the "B" branch - deciding that she wants to find out what someone other than Parker is like in bed. Similarly, Parker might be harboring some "wonder what she's like" feelings to some of the other cheerleaders. This is a bit more along the lines of what I might envision for a "what happens at the party stays at the party" party.
Rich, can you tell us how the update development is progressing? Are there any difficulties, what are the successes?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I love your game and I stated this before but the hottest thing in my view would be Becky fucking one or both of the cops.... possibly at the same time.... WHO'S WITH ME!

Reactions: wangyujie
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes