Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Only one question does NTR exist or will it exist with Becky's character? to know if playing no one gives a clear answer

Reactions: oktabitt
Apr 19, 2020
No offense, guys, but there's exactly one choice in the entire project that affects your path, so all the content is accessible in two play-thoughs. Or two "skip content as fast as you can" throughs. Are you really that lazy?

Asking for a gallery unlock on a project like this basically says "I'm not interested in any of the story, I just want to see the fap scenes that Rich has built."

Apologies if that comes off as harsh-sounding, but...
No offence taken , I had the impression that it was like the other VNs were it was difficult to get each and every scenes but thanks anyways

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Great last episode. It's certainly been an improvement over Becky. And without forgetting the teacher's revenge on the officer.
Good work, Rich.

Reactions: podkop09

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Best graphics I've ever seen
Well, you're very kind for saying that, but there are many games here that have better graphics than mine. Or, at least, whose graphics I envy.

Still, thank you!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
A user here wrote about 3 years ago that because everyone wants to see Becky with the cops, that will never happen.

I'm slowly believing him...
Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you wrote, but this sounds to me like you're saying "the dev won't do it specifically because people want it," which is far from the case.

As I mentioned (again) in https://f95zone.to/threads/ff-s-scenes-that-didnt-happen-v2024-03-rich.133086/post-13501304,
For those that have missed it, portions of this story are slightly auto-biographical, and I do have a very soft spot for Becky as a result. Mea culpa.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes