Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v2024.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

BobbieL

Feb 5, 2023
Sorry, what I ment was what other games can I find the model of the mother in? I'm sure the likeness of that model must be in other games.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sorry, what I ment was what other games can I find the model of the mother in? I'm sure the likeness of that model must be in other games.
It's a highly customized model that no one has been able to replicate so far, AFAIK. So there are no more games with that model than these two.
I did understand very well what you were asking, just this is the answer to it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyFriendsAndStrangers-2024.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Nope, never happened ever before, never happened ever again. It looks like a variation of the Eve model but I could be wrong. Nothing fancy. You wanna do it with the mom?

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Wow, props for the seriously long update. Twice a year is fine if they're always this long. The cop story line is getting convoluted and don't care at all about the teacher, but it's whatever. A lot of the dialogue reads like a bad Literotica story written by an old man lol. Parker is a serious piece of shit and I hope he gets what he deserves. By that I mean I hope Becky cheats on his ass and dumps him or some variation of that theme. You just keep doing what you wanna, Rich. I'll keep reading.

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Thanks Bro

Black666

Oct 25, 2020

Thank you as always

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes