Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Enjoyed this update. I always enjoy gorgeous women giving a fashion show. It was good to see some 'justice' being delivered by the cops, for a change. Time to get Melissa some decent shoes next?

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's not exactly NTR until the cute girlfriend gets fucked by the cops. Right now it's just blackmail / corruption. But it's one of the most believable stories out there by both Western and Eastern writers. I think Rich's maturity and life experience shows up big time. Many either don't pace well, like A Wife and Mother, or pace too fast, like Pandora's Box. Note, that mom is not a huge slut after being blackmailed a few times. She Hates It. That is fun. That is believable. And that is worth reading about.

IMO no woman, if in a healthy relationship, can ever "convert" into liking the blackmailer's dick. Maybe if blackmailer was super model quality in attractiveness and provides genuine benefit to the woman asides from perhaps 20 minutes of sexual pleasure followed by 23 hours and 40 minutes of disgust and regret.
If we disregard the stuff about the girlfriend for a bit, a realistic take on this scenario of the mom getting blackmailed would not be considered NTR. As you say, no sane person would suddenly get hooked on some cocks by getting raped. So let's say the story is something like the mom being blackmailed and hating it the entire time while trying to find a way out. This kind of scenario is stimulating in it's own way, but it's not NTR. Blackmailing a woman who resists the whole time plays into the sadistic and power fantasy side, while NTR revolves more around the moral degeneration and corruption.

When it comes to mom NTR (and just any NTR in general), the subject has to be stolen away, and not necessarily in the romantic or literal sense. A mother getting corrupted by the antagonist to start disregarding her son's well being would be considered NTR. It's a bit of an Asian concept where the core family unit tends to be more tightly knit. People in the west value individual freedom and agency much more, so they may not totally grasp the idea. Why would MC care about the mom's sex life? She is her own person! That's obviously true in a healthy relationship, but when corruption and moral degeneration comes into affect, the son is "losing" a caring mother. If the mom was a promiscuous and sexually free individual from the start, then yea... probably won't be NTR.

Anyways, I didn't find anything wrong in your post. Just adding a bit to it.

Reactions: Panos24

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Interesting development in this chapter. The mother was having an affair. Not surprising considering the nature of the dad's job where he's away form home a lot. Also, it seems like the cops are starting to form a bit of respect toward the MC. It will be interesting to see where the story goes now.

Although the girlfriend is still untouched, eventually she's going to be dragged down into corruption, since that's what the story seems to be about. What I'm hoping for is that it's not just the cops getting all the action. I would love to see a scenario where the girlfriend gets corrupted by the cheerleaders/football team.

And as for the cops gaining some respect toward the MC. I wonder if this will turn into some thing where MC loses everything. His mom continues the affair with that guy, his girlfriend gets corrupted and stolen from him, and he just lashes out and swears off love. Maybe he becomes a cop in the end, and continues the trend of corruption that he was taught. It would be interesting. It wouldn't make him a beta cuck, but at the same time, he's never really been that in the story. He's shown a lot of backbone so far, so this could just be a "coming of age" story of how the MC turned into a domineering cop who gets off on taking advantage of vulnerable women.

That's just speculation, but this last chapter put enough of a wrinkle that the story could go in many different directions.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
You saved me from lose my time. I was looking for a comment like yours. I don't enjoy so much Kinetic Novels, I prefer take decisions, but I love NTR, and knowing that there is zero NTR content, at least for now, I'll wait until it's added. Thanks.
ummm, The whole plot is based on NTR lol. oh BTW do check my previous comment if you dig spoilers.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
If we disregard the stuff about the girlfriend for a bit, a realistic take on this scenario of the mom getting blackmailed would not be considered NTR. As you say, no sane person would suddenly get hooked on some cocks by getting raped. So let's say the story is something like the mom being blackmailed and hating it the entire time while trying to find a way out. This kind of scenario is stimulating in it's own way, but it's not NTR. Blackmailing a woman who resists the whole time plays into the sadistic and power fantasy side, while NTR revolves more around the moral degeneration and corruption.

When it comes to mom NTR (and just any NTR in general), the subject has to be stolen away, and not necessarily in the romantic or literal sense. A mother getting corrupted by the antagonist to start disregarding her son's well being would be considered NTR. It's a bit of an Asian concept where the core family unit tends to be more tightly knit. People in the west value individual freedom and agency much more, so they may not totally grasp the idea. Why would MC care about the mom's sex life? She is her own person! That's obviously true in a healthy relationship, but when corruption and moral degeneration comes into affect, the son is "losing" a caring mother. If the mom was a promiscuous and sexually free individual from the start, then yea... probably won't be NTR.

Anyways, I didn't find anything wrong in your post. Just adding a bit to it.
Ummm, it is NTR even if the ones you love was blackmailed/coerced and forced in the most brutal way. Both the loving and violent paths that leads to your LI sharing a bed with someone else is always NTR. Besides, with the protagonist's mom, his dad was always NTRed even before the cops came into the picture was revealed only in this update, I say this because I have seen many JAV studios like madonna or attackers do rapey themes and call it NTR (netorare or netori depends on the chick) and so do many hentai creations, the best being the one where the protagonist is the younger brother of a biker gang leader and his widow is a nurse who he gets lucky with, only for her being turned forcefully into a slut by a rouge member of that ex gang. It has 2 endings, with the real ending leaving her pregnant and he being cucked in the most royal way (if you go by manga and not the hentai)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ummm, it is NTR even if the ones you love was blackmailed/coerced and forced in the most brutal way. Both the loving and violent paths that leads to your LI sharing a bed with someone else is always NTR. Besides, with the protagonist's mom, his dad was always NTRed even before the cops came into the picture was revealed only in this update, I say this because I have seen many JAV studios like madonna or attackers do rapey themes and call it NTR (netorare or netori depends on the chick) and so do many hentai creations, the best being the one where the protagonist is the younger brother of a biker gang leader and his widow is a nurse who he gets lucky with, only for her being turned forcefully into a slut by a rouge member of that ex gang. It has 2 endings, with the real ending leaving her pregnant and he being cucked in the most royal way (if you go by manga and not the hentai)
Almost all JAVs or hentai that is meant to be NTR will end up with the girl getting corrupted to some extent. Blackmail and rape can be NTR if it leads to that corruption like in your example. If the girl doesn't get corrupted and fights the entire time, it would just be rape. Of course in JAVs there is a limited time, and they may not go for the full corruption progression, but I watch a shit ton of JAVs and the girl will always accept her fate and start getting into it somewhere in the middle to the last third if its billed as NTR.

But as words have a way of evolving. The way NTR is used on this site is basically anyone other than the MC touching any female pixel.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Almost all JAVs or hentai that is meant to be NTR will end up with the girl getting corrupted to some extent. Blackmail and rape can be NTR if it leads to that corruption like in your example. If the girl doesn't get corrupted and fights the entire time, it would just be rape. Of course in JAVs there is a limited time, and they may not go for the full corruption progression, but I watch a shit ton of JAVs and the girl will always accept her fate and start getting into it somewhere in the middle to the last third if its billed as JAV.

But as words have a way of evolving. The way NTR is used on this site is basically anyone other than the MC touching any female pixel.
Hehe, I guess the impasse on the actual meaning of NTR can be explained only by the production house itself lol. But, to be honest, the English equivalent make perfect sense since they are not clubbed all together within a single word. Here, the mother is blackmailed/forced by the cops but she was cheating on his dad with a character introduced in the latest. Now, its the father who is always betrayed since whether its his own son or someone else, his wife is cheating on him with someone.

Edit: I assume you also watched the I got impregnated by my rapist series JAV. Corrupted yes since the female was resigned to her fate, but still there was no lovey dovey thingy with the rapist, so it is technically rape, repeated rape, endured to save honour. Now that too was classified as NTR but I guess typing out rape out in the open might ban the sales. So I guess, going by it, NTR can be anything, lol and by the looks of it. I will take it as anything with no limitations xD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hehe, I guess the impasse on the actual meaning of NTR can be explained only by the production house itself lol. But, to be honest, the English equivalent make perfect sense since they are not clubbed all together within a single word. Here, the mother is blackmailed/forced by the cops but she was cheating on his dad with a character introduced in the latest. Now, its the father who is always betrayed since whether its his own son or someone else, his wife is cheating on him with someone.

Edit: I assume you also watched the I got impregnated by my rapist series JAV. Corrupted yes since the female was resigned to her fate, but still there was no lovey dovey thingy with the rapist, so it is technically rape, repeated rape, endured to save honour. Now that too was classified as NTR but I guess typing out rape out in the open might ban the sales. So I guess, going by it, NTR can be anything, lol and by the looks of it. I will take it as anything with no limitations xD.
Yea, I wasn't trying to imply that this game isn't NTR, especially in the context that it's used on this site. Just agreeing with the guy I quoted in that technically it's just blackmail/coersion rather than NTR so far with the mom's storyline.

And yea, the definition of NTR is definitely a slippery mother fucker to pin down lol.

• Haha

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
This may will be seen as a big spoiler to most people, but I'm desperately to know whether the Dev plan to implant Becky NTR/Corruption path or not? Since the game is a kinetic novel, not an usual free choice game, so we have no agency in this game. And Becky NTR/Corruption path is basically my sole motive to play the game, although the game is well written in general, so I don't want to get very disappointed in the end.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Yea, I wasn't trying to imply that this game isn't NTR, especially in the context that it's used on this site. Just agreeing with the guy I quoted in that technically it's just blackmail/coersion rather than NTR so far with the mom's storyline.

And yea, the definition of NTR is definitely a slippery mother fucker to pin down lol.
Exactly! xD, I guess that is deliberate to avoid legal hassles and to keep people like us guessing what this is going to be lol.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This may will be seen as a big spoiler to most people, but I'm desperately to know whether the DV plan to implant Becky NTR/Corruption path or not? Since the game is a kinetic novel, not a usual free choice game, so we have not agency in this game. And Becky NTR/Corruption path is basically my sole motive to play the game, although the game is well written in general, so I don't want to get very disappointed in the end.
You got to wait and watch, all I wish that they update the game sooner rather than later.

Reactions: hanpengyi

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Although the girlfriend is still untouched, eventually she's going to be dragged down into corruption, since that's what the story seems to be about. What I'm hoping for is that it's not just the cops getting all the action. I would love to see a scenario where the girlfriend gets corrupted by the cheerleaders/football team.

And as for the cops gaining some respect toward the MC. I wonder if this will turn into some thing where MC loses everything. His mom continues the affair with that guy, his girlfriend gets corrupted and stolen from him, and he just lashes out and swears off love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mk900

Oct 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you read the original story, which is a masterpiece by itself btw and for that i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate with johncb for its awesome job done, you would know that the cops Are the corruptors, until the point where parker gets corrupted enough to take action on his own.
and i would like to add that for me, the cops are the real protagonists of the story, saw through the POW of parker. and i still see it this way in this kinetic novel

granted, this kinetic story is quite different so there is no way to know for sure where all this is going and in which way, but there are several pointers that can give you hints

on and english is not my main language, so pardon me the grammar, i know i do quite a few mistakes here and there

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
if you read the original story, which is a masterpiece by itself btw and for that i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate with johncb for its awesome job done, you would know that the cops Are the corruptors, until the point where parker gets corrupted enough to take action on his own.
and i would like to add that for me, the cops are the real protagonists of the story, saw through the POW of parker. and i still see it this way in this kinetic novel

granted, this kinetic story is quite different so there is no way to know for sure where all this is going and in which way, but there are several pointers that can give you hints

on and english is not my main language, so pardon me the grammar, i know i do quite a few mistakes here and there
where can we find the original story?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes