Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
As a non-NTR poster that somehow got hooked by this game.,I loved this update!

The cops are still trash, but I liked that they kinda helped Parker. I still hope someone fuck them up.

I'm dreading the next (Possible final?) version.

Becky is hot!
Melissa is fucking super hot. I love everything about her. Her breasts, her bush, her tan lines. Amazing!!

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Posted on last night:

First Chapter 8 Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors
A new character is going to make an appearance in the next Chapter. Thought you might like to meet her...
Holy maloney!

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Posted on last night:

First Chapter 8 Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors
A new character is going to make an appearance in the next Chapter. Thought you might like to meet her...

View attachment 841959
The bikini bottoms sticking out of the top of shorts is super hot :love:. And her face and body ain't bad either :LOL:.

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "Panos24, ανάρτηση: 4322198, μέλος: 2911252"]
Περιμένω με ανυπομονησία την ερωτική συνάντηση μιας μητέρας και γιου
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ. Melissa is just wonderful

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, people are now starting to post comments on my profile asking "when is the next update."

1. Folks, please have the courtesy to ask game-related questions in... the game thread. Meaning, here. That way others see them too.
  2. Just like every other time I've been asked, the answer is "I'm working on it, but don't have a date." Trust me, the answer isn't going to change, and repeatedly asking the same question isn't going to accelerate things.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
BTW, apologies if that came across as being in a tone designed to offend. It wasn't intended that way. I don't intend to abandon this story. And I do understand that a lot of you would like to see updates come out more often. But given that (a) now it's just me - script, renders and programming and (b) I have a lot of other responsibilities in my life, well, it just doesn't happen that way. I put time in on this virtually every day, and on the days I'm not working on it, I'm thinking about it. It's become a... "wonderful obsession." Those that have actually built a game know what I'm talking about. Those that haven't, well, you'll just have to take my word for it. So if I'm having a bad day, and take the Nth "when is the update coming" question with a bit of pique, please forgive me.

Also, to those who have made constructive suggestions, and to those who have been faithful supporters (Milos - you're absolutely top of the list), thank you, thank you, thank you! I have to confess that I got involved on this project on a bit of a whim, but it's turned out to be both an eye-opening and incredibly rewarding experience. I can't really say more than that.

Now back to working on Chapter 8 renders and animations...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes