Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, not her. Carl's mother is blonde. (At least... on top. LOL) The teaser provides no hints.
Yes that's correct, i thought that it's Carl mother but she is blonde. That's probably some new character. :D

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
So the younger cop was into MILF's and the older cop was into young teens. I think he is going to be giving the cheerleader b*tch a thorough and long debriefing. Maybe we get our first Gangbang action??

But I am still hoping the kid gets some vengeance back on the younger cop before the end of the story.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
But I am still hoping the kid gets some vengeance back on the younger cop before the end of the story.
Nah, I think the MC and both the cops are going to be best friends. MC is finding that he likes the control, and forcing people to do what they don't want...especially if they are bullies.
It's an old story that I read a long time ago, but I think that's how it goes...if you think about it, being in good and teaming up with those two cops would be a smart play; the opportunities would be infinite :devilish:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
SO FAR the older cop has come across more sympathetic to MC that the younger cop IMO. The MC wants payback for what younger cop did to his mum, to him and to Carl. Of course the MC does nt yet know that the older cop was also behind the set up of his mum.

The curveball for me in Chapter 7 was the realization that his mum was having an affair with another teacher. I don't yet fully know how I as a viewer or the MC feel about that.

Reactions: Panos24

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
SO FAR the older cop has come across more sympathetic to MC that the younger cop IMO. The MC wants payback for what younger cop did to his mum, to him and to Carl. Of course the MC does nt yet know that the older cop was also behind the set up of his mum.

The curveball for me in Chapter 7 was the realization that his mum was having an affair with another teacher. I don't yet fully know how I as a viewer or the MC feel about that.
Incest coming up?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The early few chapters seemed as if they were going to be some classic Landlady and/or Roommate action. The focus has moved away from that in recent chapters as MC has spent time with his simply adorable girlfriend (and her hot mum).

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
The original story did have it, at least. Though the game has departed some from the original.
There are new faces, but I believe that it will not escape further from the general There are new faces, but I believe that it will not escape further from the general theme of the story

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
There are new faces, but I believe that it will not escape further from the general There are new faces, but I believe that it will not escape further from the general theme of the story
Maybe. But there have been a lot of changes from what JohnCBB originally wrote - my gut says that the story is going to continue to diverge from the "original."

Reactions: Kire4th

Kire4th

Apr 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "L.Lumpy, postagem: 4573760, membro: 1136212"]
Talvez. Mas houve muitas mudanças em relação ao que JohnCBB escreveu originalmente - meu instinto diz que a história continuará a divergir do "original".
[/ CITAR]
I"m counting on it nut i hope to see the MC action with the mother

Reactions: Panos24

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I"m counting on it nut i hope to see the MC action with the mother
No idea if that's going to happen or not - so far, Parker hasn't exhibited any obvious "feelings" for his mother other than "tits are tits." There was more of a hint towards Melanie than Melissa. (The scene after Parker catches Melanie sneaking her boyfriend out. Remember that Parker mused a bit about her tits, etc.)

I believe that Parker will then blackmail Melissa because of her relationship with the teacher
Interesting thought, but I'm not sure what he'd blackmail her with. Would he be blackmailing her against her husband? We know squat about him, and he sure hasn't been around much. Sure doesn't look like he gives a shit. Against the principal? Is he a sufficient prude that he'd fire her for fooling around with another teacher? I'm not saying you're wrong - I could easily be surprised by the direction things go. Just struggling to find the leverage Parker would have.

All that being said, at this point I wouldn't rule out any future plot path, particularly since Rich is working on this alone after johncbb (the one who wrote the original stories) left the project. So, Rich may have some very different ideas as to where things should go than johncbb. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised to see this diverge wildly from the original stories. "Incest with Mom" is such a well-beaten path, however. I'm hoping Rich comes up with something at least a mite different here - I can get "boy and his mother" in dozens of other games/stories.

Here's a suggestion to the group - how about tossing in "What I'd like to see" posts to the thread? Just your #1 item as a one-liner, not a whole plot litany. Maybe it'll inspire (or influence) Rich. Here's mine:

What I'd like to see is Parker hook up with Becky's mother. Kind of a "reverse NTR."

• Wow
Reactions: Kire4th and Panos24
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes