Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Very good update i don't regret my 10$ you're my top 3 game developer.

I think the Emily x cop scene are too short, they really don't have difficulty to convince her to have sex lol

Becky is my favorite character and i really hope you give her more "action" in your story
1607777557799.png

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Very good update i don't regret my 10$ you're my top 3 game developer.
Why, thank you! High praise!

I think the Emily x cop scene are too short, they really don't have difficulty to convince her to have sex lol
Well, the latter half is partly the point, isn't it? LOL

Becky is my favorite character and i really hope you give her more "action" in your story
I suspect you'll find others here who agree. Who knows what might happen down the road... LOL

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
In the earlier chapters, I was inclined to think that Becky was going to be set up by the other cheerleaders to be abused by the football team (not a bad thing to have more "trainers" in the game than just the cops :p ) but after c6-7 (haven't played 8 yet) I am no longer sure. Who knows maybe Emily will now set her up for the older cop. Regardless, someone needs to get action with her the sooner the better :LOL:.
LOL. Just goes to show some of the truisms of story-telling, including:
  • You can't please everybody
and
  • If you put NTR in your story, people will hate you for having done so.
  • If you don't put NTR in your story, people will hate you for not having done so.
Well, this game is now kind of known as THE NTR game, so the people who hate NTR in a story probably already hate you. Nothing for it now but to go all in I say! :BootyTime:

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
In the earlier chapters, I was inclined to think that Becky was going to be set up by the other cheerleaders to be abused by the football team (not a bad thing to have more "trainers" in the game than just the cops :p ) but after c6-7 (haven't played 8 yet) I am no longer sure. Who knows maybe Emily will now set her up for the older cop. Regardless, someone needs to get action with her the sooner the better :LOL:.

Well, this game is now kind of known as THE NTR game, so the people who hate NTR in a story probably already hate you. Nothing for it now but to go all in I say! :BootyTime:
Totally agree. Just thinking about Becky's "training" makes me hard :KEK::KEK:

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I begin to believe that we will never see a pure act of incest, between Parker and Melissa, in this work!

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I begin to believe that we will never see a pure act of incest, between Parker and Melissa, in this work!
I'm think you're wrong in the Melissa x cop scene the cops lie to Parker in persuade him it's his mom who propose to have sex with the cops first, then they said to parker that all women become a whore when we give her what she really want Parker are really troubled with that but affirm that Becky its not like that.

I'm really think in the next updates we saw Parker blackmail sex his mom and sister because thinking it's just a couple of whore and don't merite nothing else for that i'm sure the cops planning to fully convince Parker by planning something very naughty with Becky.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes