Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I'm think you're wrong in the Melissa x cop scene the cops lie to Parker in persuade him it's his mom who propose to have sex with the cops first, then they said to parker that all women become a whore when we give her what she really want Parker are really troubled with that but affirm that Becky its not like that.

I'm really think in the next updates we saw Parker blackmail sex his mom and sister because thinking it's just a couple of whore and don't merite nothing else for that i'm sure the cops planning to fully convince Parker by planning something very naughty with Becky.
I hope we live when this happens !! It will be too late to complete the next chapters!

Reactions: Jstain and Elkfood

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm really think in the next updates we saw Parker blackmail sex his mom and sister because thinking it's just a couple of whore and don't merite nothing else for that i'm sure the cops planning to fully convince Parker by planning something very naughty with Becky.
I prefer to see it happening behind the scenes, without Parker knowing, or else, the scene would be consensual to him. Smashing most of the NTR effect. Would he abdicate of his girlfriend? :unsure:

Maybe those policeman may throw a bone to Parker, playing the nice guys to keep him on control, and specially to abuse of his naivety, while Becky are being silently trained...

Let's us see what comes next.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
F**k me I am still waiting to see what is happening NOW have you guys never heard of spoiler alerts.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I prefer to see it happening behind the scenes, without Parker knowing, or else, the scene would be consensual to him. Smashing most of the NTR effect. Would he abdicate of his girlfriend? :unsure:

Maybe those policeman may throw a bone to Parker, playing the nice guys to keep him on control, and specially to abuse of his naivety, while Becky are being silently trained...

Let's us see what comes next.
100% agree. Cops (or anyone) blackmailing Becky without Parkers (initial) knowledge would be great.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Un avoidable ntr!! Escape!!
NTR usually disgusts me but I like it in this game for some reason.

Seems more like sharing to me, MC is getting his rocks off watching her get exploited. A hot MILF like her deserves to get destroyed imo.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow some update my save point was july 17th right when everyone was in back of the cop car
fast forward to NOW and ended in the exact same spot so thinking wtf got updated?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Everytime i play this game this messed up thought enters my mind each update about his(MC) friend fucking his mom. Like i feel it's coming.

I haven't played this update yet and i don't even know if it will ever happen in future updates but i got that vibe from his friend that he'll be trying it eventually. You can't trust nobody in an NTR game :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sigh.... I was having high hopes after the previous update...for a moderately good outcome :(

Was hoping the cops would maybe get their just deserts.

It's still a good game.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes