VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Fuckery [v0.1b] [Aason]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AnLoBi

Sep 4, 2021
i just played your game, kinda sad that was so short, i know that maybe the project is dead or just hard stop, but i will be waiting for new updates. hope it will get something new one day

Reactions: Aason

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As long as I'm not dead, the game isn't either.

It's just on hold for now. Sorry if it's taking too long.
I didn't want to be mean. But would the amount of content the game had I already raised eyebrows. Now it's nearly 2 years since release. I understand you have real life, shit happens, it's completly normal, but imo you should focus on a fresh start when you have time, but who am I to speak.

Reactions: Aason

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I didn't want to be mean. But would the amount of content the game had I already raised eyebrows. Now it's nearly 2 years since release. I understand you have real life, shit happens, it's completly normal, but imo you should focus on a fresh start when you have time, but who am I to speak.
No you're right, and I appreciate your opinion. Feel free to tell me what you think.
And yeah, when I'll go back to this, I'll surely do something new, with same spirit, but - I hope - better work.

A lot of you likes this very very short "game", and I love that, and am kinda proud. Personally I think it's really bad, but eh.

Anyway, I'm not done.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
If you liked this game, you may like the new one I'm currently making: A Slut Phone.

Very different aspect, but some similar fetishes.

Reactions: Rokohn

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I may or may not pursue the making of this game (if I do, it'll be a complete remake for sure), I'm now working on another one, as stated right before this message.
But even if I'm not working anymore on this one, I wanted to share what I had done to it.

So, here is the v0.2alpha. It's just how I left it, 3 years ago. It's totally incomplete, shitty, there is no pics, only text, I'm not even sure it's totally playable, but I thought I should at least share it to those who are interested.

PC:
Mac:
Android:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes