VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Fuckery [v0.1b] [Aason]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
One of the big problems is that the tags are meant to describe current content and not future content (an F95 rule apparently), so a dev may have the intention to add certain kinks/fetishes, but they aren't in the game/VN yet. Tags may subsequently be forgotten to be added when that content is eventually added. But ultimately it's hard to determine the direction of the game/VN from tags alone (that's why it's always helpful when there's the "planned content" section in genre).
As you've mentioned. Sometimes the tag is there purely due to a mere reference, dream sequence, etc.
Another big problem is that tags aren't all telling. A game/VN may have the NTR tag (or any other kink/fetish tag), but dependent on the game/VN, it could either be avoidable or unavoidable. Another set of tags that can be misleading is when a game/VN is tagged with both male and female protag and multiple protag tags. This can mean different things:
1. You choose at the start of the game/VN if you want to play as a male or female protag and/or different looking protags and that's it
2. During the game/VN the identity and/or sex of the protag will change (some people aren't fond of female protag games/VN's unless it's a fully lesbian affair)

Basically, there's a lot of areas for potential confusion and frustration. It's just a matter of the attitude somebody uses when asking or making criticisms. Some are clearly very hostile, while others not so much, so they should be treated accordingly.
This is why my first reaction, especially with western games, is to ask is the rape tag actually there because its a core fetish of the game or just there because of some singular easily missable event. I use to search for games bay tags alone and played way too many games that ultimately weren't worth it to me because of the tag system. Well sometimes it was devs just trying to shove 6000 different fetishes into the game to catch as many people sd they can, that seems to be the strategy as of late.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

ShyLYLoli

Sep 9, 2018
im with the dude above me where is the next update dev when you planning on having it out are you gonna make a discord for us to discuss stuff?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are waiting on the promisses missed from the 1st release .. some scenes need to occupy the game time pretty soon!

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I took a break because of work, and the fact that I just moved in my own home. But mostly because I'm a big lazy fuck, sorry. Still, the project is not abandonned, and the 0.2 will come.

It will be bigger and greater than 0.1, and will expose more about principal characters.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for hanging on to this game and trying to flesh out your dream game into something you are proud of!

Game oN!

Reactions: Aason

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Mom see's your erection..choices.."fuck it i'm gonna rape her" or "act innocent"...you wake with sis covered in cum..choices are "run away" "kill her" "stay put" the dev is trolling us right? :p basically..there is no middle ground in this game..either you go extreme or nice..theres no "lil bit of naughty" just sociopath or choirboy :p
Did you make tea for the friend? ;)

Reactions: Rei0949 and Aason

snake27

Mar 5, 2020
vraiment cool, les choix sont top, tantôt hilarant (comme le fait de manger la tasse de thé :') ) et et d'autre vraiment très chaud comme le choix du début avec la mère mais il faut que ça continue dans ce sens j'adore, j'aurais tellement aimé qu'il continue encore, j’espère que la suite arrivera bientôt. Et merci de mettre une traduction francaise c'est super!!!

Reactions: Aason

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
This game actually had potential. I could see hours if not days and weeks of replays given the choices you are given.
Too bad it's dead.

Also can't believe I actually wasted bandwidth on this.......but the comments made more super curious

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes