EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PatreonTitle_v0.14.png

Overview:
You are a schoolboy who lives at home. After your first day at school,
you notice drastic changes in your behaviour and that of those around you.
Are these just natural events or does something else cause these
changes in your environment? It is up to you to find out.
Formerly known as Family Fun

Thread Updated: 2023-03-04
Release Date: 2023-03-04
Developer: Bob the Creator - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Win: Hotfix v0.15a

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Sop Gif.gif Sop SHower ani.gif 2.png 1.png Sop_Stuck2_1.png Intro_Sop9.png Intro_WakeUp43.png Train_lap1.png 1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Is Bob the Creator here? Well, if so, I have some immediate suggestions for him.

First off, the obvious: This is a very generic concept. But honestly, that's no big deal for me, because I love the concept and sometimes just want a basic no frills version of fuck em all. I say this because I know some hate these generic types of stories, but I think it's a good start. Similarly, I know some will hate that it's in RPG Maker, but I think that doesn't need to be a bad thing in and out of itself, so don't let the rpg maker haters get to you is what I'm saying. I, myself, have never been able to muster the willpower to actually try and start making something like this, but I just can't, so kudos for actually doing so.

now, I've only done the intro and some walking around before posting this, but I hope this is still of value to you:

First, I find it impossible to believe that that sister has never been called "Cute" before haha

Secondly, I feel you had too much of the seduction process in the opening before any gameplay, like I think there should be more build up to your sister watching you masturbate and you knowing about it. I can kinda see the older sister teasing you like that but I think a bit more build up would be ideal, but that is just my preference

Also, having to look up the relationships in an item in the menu doesn't really feel right. I know there are some scripts which give you a more pleasant looking relationship UI, I'd recommend trying to get one of those into your game to pretty up the UI. Similarly, should get a Quest mod so that we can keep track of everything in what you say will be a sandbox

Now, I did really like the way you used the sprites in the cutscenes, like how the sister slid back to see in the bathroom. So kudos to that.

And yeah, a lot of spelling errors, too many to count TBH.

And that image of the dream girl, the third one... looks scarier than anything

And I'm no patreon expert but I feel asking for a five dollar a month minimum for any benefits doesn't really work as well. I'd suggest having the polls be for 1 dollar and up because, considering you're starting from scratch, you probably want to make it easier for people to justify giving you a monthly fee, not harder.

But I do like the concept and what I've seen so far and hope that you will continue making this

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
During 1 evening i got a scene with little sister in the living room to watch a movie and choosing Romance movie, when MC talk and calls her beautiful and she replied "Oh Bob you charmeur, stop it". She should be calling my name that i changed but still use the default name "Bob" and also the misspelling of charmer.

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
RPGM and Honey Select ... just no...
Its like dev decides, ... ok, for starters, I am going to kick myself in the balls and ask big ugly truck driver to fuck me in the ass ...
Classic! I loved your comment :D
- Still, you never know, the dev could be into that kind of sub/masochistic-play, and if you've read the rest of f95zone, you'll have learned : one shouldn't kink-shame ;)

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes