• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
Hey,

Could you explain in more detail, how this character for NTR would look like?

What should he look like?
Old/young
Handsome/Ugly

How does he get the girls?
Is he charming?
Rich?
Is he blackmailing?

What is the relationship to the main char?
Friend/Foe
do they even know each other?

NTR is not really something I know much about, so everyone feel free to give me your input.
there may be more options for the ntr:

a handsome, blond, muscular friend who conquers the girls of the MC family with charm

an ugly fat friend who sees the MC in bed with a relative and blackmails her.
the same thing can be done for a neighbor, or a school sisters friend (bi or lesbian) who blackmail

Ugly but muscular friend who rapes mother / sister

A nerdy friend of MC who wins a video game and punishes the mc's sister

MC classmates raping his mother after class

These things can expand. The MC that sees friend and mother / sister and joins for a dp. MC who sees and tries to stop.

Last edited:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Just my 2 cents for NTR games, but if the NTR guy is a fat/old/ugly person I generally won't play them at all. For example, Power Vacuum has Hunter which is a really gross old guy with a horribly unrealistic sized dick. I find it incredibly repulsive, also, the main character ended up being far more muscular and large dicked then possible which didn't help. Imo, games like Big Brother (handsome, rich and no blackmail), A Family Venture and Culture Shock do it super well. Your decisions lead to ntr and the characters are usually good looking and don't resort to blackmail. It's probably worth me noting though that I generally prefer swinging. Despite I do love the train scene in this game.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
The new name makes no sense & is non-descriptive, maybe switch it back. A new engine does not require a name change.
If saves are not compatible, just make the player aware a restart is needed.
Game progress is very, very slow. I like the idea behind the game.

BiggerPp

Nov 20, 2022

View attachment 660185
Overview:
You are a schoolboy who lives at home. After your first day at school,
you notice drastic changes in your behaviour and that of those around you.
Are these just natural events or does something else cause these
changes in your environment? It is up to you to find out.
Formerly known as Family Fun

Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-10
Developer: Bob the Creator -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580867 View attachment 580871 View attachment 580872 View attachment 580873 View attachment 580879 View attachment 580881 View attachment 1128710 View attachment 1128711 View attachment 1128712 View attachment 1128714 View attachment 1128716 View attachment 1128718 View attachment 1128720
As Dom would say it's all about family.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Changelog

New:
Sophie train molest:
- Pretty big event that spans over several scenes and has a nice custom made animation at the end ps. I can do custom keynote animations now, which is pretty neat.

Sophie shower:
- Complete overhaul and pretty much a complete event with several different options and scenes

Anna & Sophie evening event:
- a continuation on anna teaching sophie some useful skills

Anna dressing
- You can spy on anna in morning; nothing special

Coming up next
This game has become a big cluster fuck. The graphics and game mechanics are all over the place. Nothing makes sense and a lot just feels clunky and unfinished. RPG Maker also makes my life unnecessarily difficult, when I want to do some more complex scenes. Every time I work on this game I just want to delete everything and make it all new, but that would be stupid. That's why I will now manly focus on the main story and bring some kind of closure to this pile of doodoo.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
ExDe [0.15] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 253 MB) : ,

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This game had potential way way back before the overhaul happened. But then the overall actually took it a stepfurther. Amazing work so far. Keep it up.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Just one thing tho, regarding the NTR portion, specifically the current end event for the train scenes, it's a bit weird that you can trigger that scene before Sophie's "first time" with the MC. Might want to make it so that the train progress is postponed up until after you actually pop her cherry. Just to keep the timeline consistent.
Yea, I thought about that problem, but when I look at the totality of the game, it doesn't make sense for me to chase after these little inconsistencies, when the whole game is a big cluster fuck.

I'll manly focus on finish this game's story and put in some nice content here and there in the meantime.

Reactions: kaze32

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExDe-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes