Yuuizz

May 23, 2020
You know. I honestly wanted to see if I could give this a shot and find out if the last gif was a fever dream or something.
But the game is borked. If you try to skip dialogue you're running the risk of the graphics going wonky. The hint system is either woefully inadequate or just plain wrong. The librarian girl won't talk to you till you're smarter, but nothing changes at max (5) int when you study.
The Barmaid can be bought with presents, but no i dea how many as the hin doesn't change.
It might just be grindy as all hell and there's some other prequisite to talking to miss books, but the hint system sure isn't telling.
It's a horrifying grindfest and really can't be recommended at the moment.
The hint system is missleading. For the librarian girl, she stays at the park when the library is closed. At 20pm (more or less), she's gone. When she's gone, go to the Bathroom at the park, she will be in the stall. After that o proceed with the story.

For the bar girl, you have to give a lot of gifts to her, then you will have a scene where her boyfriend shows up at the bar, and then after you give some more gifts, at 0am in the bar, there will be a black dude sitting. You wont be able to interact with him. Whats suppose to do is, you get drunk when the black dude is there. Then you wake up wasted in the bar, and you hear weird noises coming from a room... you can guess what comes next.

Reactions: rory68

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
Have you seen some of the crappy games here they're willing to play just because of the tag? You can check the comments for some of them yourself if you don't believe me.
I mean, look at my profile pic. I read through comments to specifically avoid things like grindy gameplay or lazy use of the NTR tag. Being into a kink doesn't necessarily mean someone would also be okay with grindy games.

Reactions: firsttry51

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So this somehow isn't NTR looking at the last gif?
I'm baffled, our boi has the biggest dick, but still just wants to watch others do the work for him..
his balls are nothing to laugh at, either. He's got something even on the rival.
Why can't he fuck them in peace?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
guess not, as i personally don't see any future at all.
Aside that: where should the incest suddenly come from?
Your only purpose is to get 6 girls laid - and none of them is related to you
Turns out the rival guy is your long lost relative.. and fucks you up the ass XD

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I'm baffled, our boi has the biggest dick, but still just wants to watch others do the work for him..
his balls are nothing to laugh at, either. He's got something even on the rival.
Why can't he fuck them in peace?
He needs something to flag down more hot cheating whores with? That is a good point (pun intended) why make him like that? I bet if we figured it out it would make a more compelling story then the game actually has.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Family Inheritance [v0.01] : 734 MB/429 MB

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm.. Came here because those girls had at least no grotesque balloon lips, cauliflower breasts, and other disproportional body parts. However - Those last pictures...
Had to say it, but it seems the NTR tag (and with that I mean netorare) is clearly missing. And reading that the author has said it's a hint for the end of the game, it feels like that author is try to reel people in that do not like netorare. But with what purpose? It only will fire back to him. Some people (like me) hope for at least a netorare-free game, only to discover that it's the 282734356th game on this site that is exactly what they do not want to have.

Ok - Rant over. Excuse me for that. I got a bit carried away, because another game on this site that started off as a nice (and original for this site) netorase game suddely got hinted by the autor to go down the (maybe optional, maybe not) netorare path. I felt a bit deceived by that, so if another VN is presented that tries to hide it will end in netorare, it ticks me the wrong way.

Anyway - I also read this game is a mess at this moment, and another unoriginal sandbox game at that. It's a bit sad, because those girls body proportions where at least very acceptable. All things combined, however, I guess this game is not for me. I do not want to be too harsh to the developer, but a bit of honesty about the type and direction the game is meant to go, would have lead to much more positive reactions. Nevertheless - There is a big amount of work to do on this title, and I wish the author lots luck with that.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
this seems to be really buggy not to mention i keep getting a crap ton of visual artifacts appearing such as clickable items staying on screen after i change locations and thus cluttering the screen when i tried to play this X_X

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
have walkthrough
no need:
1.) wake up
2.) go library to learn
3.) go shop work
4.) buy candy
5.) go park
6.) go bar (give candy)