Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Just to mention that such "rework" would be:
1.) better renders
2.) more plausible story plot
3.) better writing (and not just 1-liner)
4.) avoidable controverse scenes
5.) change of game mechanics (abandon sandbox) - alternatively make sandbox without ANY grind (why need to give 100 gifts? why not just one to trigger the next scene? - just for example)

And YES - this means a complete different game. Any effort to "save" this one is useless and wasted effort - imho
This game's only positive beneficial use is MAYBE to serve for a "lessons learned" to a new dev (if he is open to listen at all - of course) - nothing more
I can think of almost no one who would download this if you told them you had to groundhog day for 100 days to get ONE scene and those 100+ days would be spent trying to navigate some of the most idiotic navigation I have ever seen. Great example is just getting off the train. The number of pointless clicks alone make this an epic fail.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can think of almost no one who would download this if you told them you had to groundhog day for 100 days to get ONE scene and those 100+ days would be spent trying to navigate some of the most idiotic navigation I have ever seen. Great example is just getting off the train. The number of pointless clicks alone make this an epic fail.
True!
I guess it's just too easy to tell people "there is 40 minutes of gameplay"
(Not telling that it's 39 minutes of grind the same 30-second-loop-shit to get the ONE worse 5-render scene of 10 seconds)

PS:
even i cheated over the grind, i kind of feel to have wasted my time at all - just saying

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
no need:
1.) wake up
2.) go library to learn
3.) go shop work
4.) buy candy
5.) go park
6.) go bar (give candy)
7.) go sleep
REPEAT that 100 times

This way you get 99% content
but where do you get the rope so you can fuck renala?!?!?!!?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
but where do you get the rope so you can fuck renala?!?!?!!?
haven't found any rope so far - but i also have to say that i haven't really put that much effort into this crap. I abandonned right after i saw that it's all about a horrible grind, bugged graphics, worst writing and overall not worth to put ANY second more into that "game". Better use your time for other games which are REALLY worth to play.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
haven't found any rope so far - but i also have to say that i haven't really put that much effort into this crap. I abandonned right after i saw that it's all about a horrible grind, bugged graphics, worst writing and overall not worth to put ANY second more into that "game". Better use your time for other games which are REALLY worth to play.
btw i'm wrong, you don't get to bang her, just a titfuck, suck and she masturbates.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Grind fest and doesn't promise you anything, the hints are as horrible. I try some sandbox games just to see how they are, and this failed so bad..​

Reactions: Otherguy2012

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Just copy pasta from patreon/itch, so pls don't shoot me! :HideThePain:

Family Inhertiance 0.01.1

I am very excited about the support I am receiving! Thank you very much! this first update is just to patch some bugs I found and items that should have been released since the first version, the next update will be released on July 27th for patrons and on Saturday 30th for the general public.

** This update includes
- Renala now offers some useful tips once you reach certain love points with her
- You can no longer buy items from the store that you no longer need.
- added some items in several maps
- Now you can change your name from the laptop in your room.

** Fix for some bugs**
- Correction in a picture of Isabella in the bar
- Emily gave you her second photo pack on the same day you gave her the second cosplay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
PC:
/ /
Android: / /

Family Inheritance - Guide

I have prepared a small guide in case you have problems to advance in the stories of the first girls, as more stories and content appear I will update the guide periodically.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
gotta love the games where you play 2 hours just to see feet and another hour for a bra

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Lol. No sex with isabella or the other two girls? Just the black dude gets to fuck not mc. Sheesh with all the grind.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Copy pasta from patreon/itch!

UPDATE 0.01.5 FOR PUBLIC

** If you downloaded Tuesday's update, you do not need to download this one again.**
Family Inheritance is about to celebrate its first month of publication and I am very excited about how much has changed from the first version in this short time, I can't thank you enough for your support to my little project! :D
This week's update brings a lot of new content, a scene I've been working on since last week, I really hope you like it, several new items and a new mechanic!
The winning outfit in Monica's poll was #1.
To finish I want to inform that I have edited the levels for the Patrons, Relax! I have not taken anything away from any level, I only added advantages to the higher levels.

** This update includes **
- A new element to interact in the police station.
- A new scene with Monica.
- Two possible endings to Monica's story
- Three new items you can get.
- A new girl!
- A new map.

- At the entrance to your apartment there is now a mailbox, check it from time to time ;)
- A new dialog with Renala.
- A new way to earn money

** Fix for some bugs**
- The old movie that Renala keeps in her chest now appears from the beginning of the game.
- The sound when opening the map has been replaced.
- Some dialogues have been corrected
- Now you can stay inside the police station if you advance the time.

Download:
PC/Linux:
/
Android: /
Mac: /
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BaasB
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes