jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
crap renders
Finally! 2.5 pages of rants about other stuff, but I was hoping someone else had said something about the crap I saw in the preview pics -- the skin shinier than a mirror, the horrible lighting, the lack of detail, the view orientation looking like it was peeped through a window might've been story-based if only 1, but too many were "across the room" view point. Even skin tones seemed off (and this is a new monitor, so I can't blame my hardware).
But, thanks for your comments, and sacrificing oneself for others by trying to put up with the grind.

(Speaking of tags, changes to which are on hold on this site pending "stuff", we really need a "clueless game dev" or "newdev" tag to warn people the game might suck, the dev's coding might suck, the artwork might suck, and the dev is using it as a learning tool that shouldn't have ever left their own computer... but maybe "15yo dev" could be an option, too.)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Finally! 2.5 pages of rants about other stuff, but I was hoping someone else had said something about the crap I saw in the preview pics -- the skin shinier than a mirror, the horrible lighting, the lack of detail, the view orientation looking like it was peeped through a window might've been story-based if only 1, but too many were "across the room" view point. Even skin tones seemed off (and this is a new monitor, so I can't blame my hardware).
But, thanks for your comments, and sacrificing oneself for others by trying to put up with the grind.

(Speaking of tags, changes to which are on hold on this site pending "stuff", we really need a "clueless game dev" or "newdev" tag to warn people the game might suck, the dev's coding might suck, the artwork might suck, and the dev is using it as a learning tool that shouldn't have ever left their own computer... but maybe "15yo dev" could be an option, too.)
What I think the site needs is an "unavoidable kink" tag. I don't like devs telling me what I should be into. I don't mind if its a video or a KN because you know beforehand exactly what your getting but this is supposed to be a game.

Reactions: Sadat

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
no need:
1.) wake up
2.) go library to learn
3.) go shop work
4.) buy candy
5.) go park
6.) go bar (give candy)
7.) go sleep
REPEAT that 100 times

This way you get 99% content
Thanks, but it doesn't help - I cannot get off the damned train!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Got it - thanks for helping me off the train and for the way ahead. If the developer gets paid by the click, he'll soon be a millionaire!
and if he would have to pay a fee for every senseless repetition he forces his user to do, he would die in poverty.

But as the dev told us:
He doesn't like to be told what to do - so he does sandbox and forces US to do exactly what HE wants us to do - and repeat that countless times (fucking sadist)

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
lol, it appears that F95 community has gone down to drain. Toxicity at its peak.

There is this one person having every second comment on this thread with constant bashing. The others are NTR-bashing. And some rare few mature people are corectly pointing out the problems and having 'actual' discussion. Trust me lads, there is an ignore button given and it will not cost a dime in this site to press that.

There is always a way to provide a constructive feedback, however bad a game can be in your opinion. Then we wonder, why those same devs milking people with mc with his father-less family scenario games and no new devs are making much and abandoning there games with the toxicity.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
lol, it appears that F95 community has gone down to drain. Toxicity at its peak.

There is this one person having every second comment on this thread with constant bashing. The others are NTR-bashing. And some rare few mature people are corectly pointing out the problems and having 'actual' discussion. Trust me lads, there is an ignore button given and it will not cost a dime in this site to press that.

There is always a way to provide a constructive feedback, however bad a game can be in your opinion. Then we wonder, why those same devs milking people with mc with his father-less family scenario games and no new devs are making much and abandoning there games with the toxicity.
If I go to a restaurant and they serve me a bowl of dog shit, I'm not gonna give them constructive feedback on how to improve the taste.

Last edited:

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
or you can just listen to the majority over here and just ignore this mess - at least until it got a massive overhaul
I did ignore it but that was after the fact that I wasted time downloading it in the first place and before the NTR tag was added to it. I just put that comment there so the ones still trying to play it can get some help with it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

ok - since you refer to my person, i feel free to answer directly:
I give a shit whether a developer is new or not.
I also give contructice feedback whenever i see any reason to be constructive and whenever i see chances
BUT:
For this one, honestly i don't see any chances to enhance, as this is so much messed up as this will need an overhaul in a way that it will be basicially another (new) game.
And finally (my MAIN reason to rage):
The developer is talking like others make crap, and actually HE is doing better - in other words: "guys, I AM SPECIAL"
(refere to developer notes - quote " Do you like being told what to do? I hate it! that's why my game is more of a sandbox ".)
ANd what he doesn't see, is that he EXACTLY does, what he told us he hates. He forces players to do step by step exactly in an defined order to continue. At least the way he has done that sandbox in this crap-game. On top of that, he does it in a way where people have to senseless repeat the same shit over and over again.
In short:
I don't like people who talk great like they're special - even more so when they're actually WORSE than those people they criticize.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
If I go to a restaurant and they serve me a bowl of dog shit, I'm not gonna give them constructive feedback on how to improve the taste.
Very bad comparison like oranges to apples. In a resturant you pay for the food and the services they offer you. If it is supposedly a 'dog shit', then you are in right mind to do whatever you want.

But here, this is a game offered for free in a pirate website. And what's worse is, you are a fellow developer and targeting your own 'rare breed'.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Very bad comparison like oranges to apples. In a resturant you pay for the food and the services they offer you. If it is supposedly a 'dog shit', then you are in right mind to do whatever you want.

But here, this is a game offered for free in a pirate website. And what's worse is, you are a fellow developer and targeting your own 'rare breed'.
shit will remain shit.
You may feel free to paint it golden as much as you can - so it maybe then looks nice, but it will still smell

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

My post wasn't about the price, it was about the quality. Free trash is still trash.

Constructive means to build on, and to build on something, you need a foundation. This has none, dude needs to start from scratch.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes