Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I guess the dev decided to leave the forced ntr in the game would have liked it to at least be avoidable but oh well will just ignore this one and tell others to also ignore.

I mean there are better games that don't force players into things they don't like dev doesn't even have the courtesy to drop us a note to tell us what he's doing or going to do about this game forced ntr ain't the only thing in my opinion is wrong with the game

Spend my actual time grinding just to get a scene where someone else gets the prize not a fun way to spend my time if I do the work I want the sex...

Thank you for your time

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading dev note ... oh a v0.001 "sandbox" without hint ... well nobodoy's going to tell you how to progress the game if you don't play it ^^ this dev is successfull in his challenge, i like the spirit of self improvement he show us

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I guess the dev decided to leave the forced ntr in the game would have liked it to at least be avoidable but oh well will just ignore this one and tell others to also ignore.

I mean there are better games that don't force players into things they don't like dev doesn't even have the courtesy to drop us a note to tell us what he's doing or going to do about this game forced ntr ain't the only thing in my opinion is wrong with the game

Spend my actual time grinding just to get a scene where someone else gets the prize not a fun way to spend my time if I do the work I want the sex...

Thank you for your time
That is what the dev said on itch:

As for the NTR, I will put a poll on Patreon for my Patrons to decide if they want to see more NTR or I will remove it permanently from the novel, I have received a lot of hate for including it.
Your idea of "optionalizing" the NTR is very good, it will take a little extra work but it's not something I can't do, even if the final answer is "Keep the NTR" I will implement that option so that the player is the one who decides whether to play or not.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As for the NTR, I will put a poll on Patreon for my Patrons to decide if they want to see more NTR or I will remove it permanently from the novel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol, is he going to do a poll and decide what to do, based on just 12 people? what a big mistake, obviously those who follow him are interested in that content so they will not vote for "No ntr" there is no point in doing a poll with patrons about content they are interested in, the best thing he could have done would be a public poll or Make it Avoidable.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Family Inheritance [v0.01.5] [DuckStudio]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 316 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so i got 90 days to fuck 6 girls but it takes 100 just to grind one? LOL hard pass. This is a shit sandbox.

a good sex game sandbox has you grinding sexual content not boring unrelated tasks.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
That is what the dev said on itch:

As for the NTR, I will put a poll on Patreon for my Patrons to decide if they want to see more NTR or I will remove it permanently from the novel, I have received a lot of hate for including it.
Your idea of "optionalizing" the NTR is very good, it will take a little extra work but it's not something I can't do, even if the final answer is "Keep the NTR" I will implement that option so that the player is the one who decides whether to play or not.
I was thinking of downloading this game precisely because of the NTR content and now I see that the author wants to remove it... it doesn't look good to me...

• Haha
Reactions: Game_Dream and EJW
Aug 21, 2020
The renders looks good but the review say its buggy.

I'd give it more time before playing.

Still the renders look too damn good. The girls are really fuckable.

EDIT: On the second look its the main cover of the post that looks good. But looking at the other pics the animation style leave too much to be desired.

For once we have an HS2 game where not every girl has giant tits but naturally, it has to be ruined by the sandbox and untagged NTR (I even count the 2 girls double-teaming another girl with 2 strapons).
yeah I hate it when they make the tits disproportionally big

Though are you really that sensitive that you could girl on girl action as ntr? Do you also require the girls be a virgin or they're spoilt good? Asking because I am not genuinely curious

____

I still don't get people distant for NTR. Just dont put yourself in the cuck's shoes and you'll be fine.

To me its fun as I like watching the girl debased themselves by being such horny sluts. Though I prefer public use tag for that but NTR works as well.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Apparently forced NTR, apparently shit sandbox (usually goes without saying), and the game is named "Family Inheritance" but there's no incest tag. What kind of retarded shit is this?

Next you'll tell me the dad is alive and living a peaceful life in Palm Springs or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
The game's fine for me outside of the fact I don't know how to get anything for anyone. Voiding what I said, i figured everything out by accident, though that took way too long

How is the mf gonna get laid if it takes 30 days? It isn't like the game is trying to be realistic and build a relationship. Its just wasting time. Especially with these prices.
80 bucks for candy? Inflation got this town going crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

jaka

May 16, 2017
lol, is he going to do a poll and decide what to do, based on just 12 people? what a big mistake, obviously those who follow him are interested in that content so they will not vote for "No ntr" there is no point in doing a poll with patrons about content they are interested in, the best thing he could have done would be a public poll or Make it Avoidable.
But those 12 people are paying him... He's producing contents for an income, not for free. If the public wants NTR removed, they should probably be paying him to do that too.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But those 12 people are paying him... He's producing contents for an income, not for free. If the public wants NTR removed, they should probably be paying him to do that too.
It seems you don't understand my point, why make a poll to the patrons who are already interested in the product and they will simply say: "no, don't change it"?

If he wants to do this for profit then listening to what only 12 people are going to vote is bad business.

The best thing he could do is make avoidable content or dedicate himself fully to ntr, since probably no one who doesn't like ntr is going to spend money in a game that has that kink,much less if it is forced and removing it would be (imo) a dick move against those who have been paying so far.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes