Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wow, this game has gotten some very pointed feedback. I think it's unfair how lovely HS2 models can look even if you put little to no effort. With HS1 you'd have to put some effort, but I like their looks. That's my feedback.

If someone in the future can tell me if NTR gets removed I'd appreciate it :D <3

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Cant have sex with Monica anymore after sex in the bar. Button just dont appear when you come to her place.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Pretty ehh sandbox, language-wise it's okay but often uses he/she incorrectly, renders were fine, and the story is okay I guess but there's not much too it atm, as it's just mainly the usual kind of sandbox chores.

I ended up fucking 1, getting 4 onto "under construction" and missing one (but I guess that's Emily's mother once you can advance her storyline more)...

Before I had sex with Monika she had a "sex" menu when talking to her in her room, just with everything after the BJ locked... now we're "lovers" and I'm supposed to be able to go and fuck her it's missing... I'm guess it's a bug

I really think the gameplay lets it down overall, but then there's plenty of tiresome sandbox games that seem to get really praised so maybe there's a crowd for that.

Reactions: hentai charley

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
bdsm no maledom? :unsure: wait dont tell me bdsm content is not from mc to girls but other guy to mc's girls,:Kappa: ok i can be both but no maledom planned? :unsure:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
"Family" in the title brought me here, but from what I could gather I don't think this game has incest, right?

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
I can confirm that the last pic of barmaid and the black dude (Petter) is unavoidable. RIP for hoping a non-NTR route (as this gives me a NTR vibe).

If there are more scenes like this in future, then this game would just a clickbait for non-NTR fans and be extremely disappointing for them, so be cautious and wait for a few updates before you try it.

Also, wait for maybe a walkthrough or something cuz this game is absolute shit when it comes to that. I literally had to go thru every single place for each hour to see if anything happens, so freaking annoying. Already left the game halfway cuz of that and will probably not gonna check it for a while.

Hopefully this information helps some of you!
SO IF THAT IS TRUE ? STILL THEN THE GAME IS A SHIT AS IT IS .

AT LEAST developer should give option to yes or no NTR route .

(if is 3 girls doing anything or girl on girl on girl as far as the MC get involed there or at later time should be fiine ) but Male on a LI ... and NO OPTION to evade it ,

Oh well . luckly ape me no runned this game yet

OK EDIT , DELETED his piece of JUNK , till NTR be optional , what will no happen as dev is...... do apuplic poll or something or make optional , is a grind to play game and on top of that u force players to NTR , WELL SHU will lose at least 50 % of the support u could have got. (ZAYONARA )

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'd say below subpar. Subpar seems just too mild. This is basically no/minimal effort HS2 with some shoddy and overly grindy sandbox mechanics and some nonsense non-story and shitty one-liner dialogue ontop.

And let us not for get this gem:
Do you like being told what to do? I hate it! that's why my game is more of a sandbox than a linear story.
No I do not like to be ordered around like a "good little boy". That's why I actually hate this game. I have no option to not do as I'm told. You know? Like a proper sandbox. The mc is basically just a muppet with the devs hand up it's ass, with the dev choosing instead of the player having a choice about things, just like most shitty linear stories. This game utterly fails at even being a "sandbox" in the one place the dev tries to nail a point about it being sandbox. And I've seen non-sandbox games do sandbox better than this even. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
So, where is sewing kit for Monica? someone talked of reparing a car, which car ? I suppose it is the point of the toolbox ?

Where can I have a rope ?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, where is sewing kit for Monica? someone talked of reparing a car, which car ? I suppose it is the point of the toolbox ?

Where can I have a rope ?
Don't know about the rope, but the sewing kit is in a desk drawer in police station, it's only clickable in the evening. The toolbox is different matter, buy it from the old man and give it to the female cop in the evening outside the police station.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Gave Monica the movie tape, journal now says "Maybe Monica will date me now" but not sure what next to do.
Go to the forest, enter the building, enter the room, the movie tape is in the box. After that you'll have to talk to Renala at the specific time of day (morning or noon, can't remember) then go grab the tape and show em to Monica.

Collegeboard

Jun 26, 2019
Go to the forest, enter the building, enter the room, the movie tape is in the box. After that you'll have to talk to Renala at the specific time of day (morning or noon, can't remember) then go grab the tape and show em to Monica.
Yeah I've already done that and I gave the tape to Monica - can't figure out the next step though.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah I've already done that and I gave the tape to Monica - can't figure out the next step though.
As i remembered, the monica story will progress automatically when you enter her room in the upcoming days after you gave her the tape. And then the sewing kit quest begins.

Reactions: Collegeboard
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes