RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to continue monica story after bringing her wine? The only option after that is to talk to her at the desk reception about the look of the guy who payed fom mc room, there are no other options. Is this a bug?

plopus

Jun 4, 2018
Guys you're not talking about the same old man. To unlock the toolbox one check your mailbox in the corridor of your hotel room, it will unlock his location.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
can anyone tell me how I can get smarter? my int stat is 5 and I dont get any more with reading books in the library but the game tells me I have to get smarter

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It won the option to keep the NTR (20 votes against 9), now he has 24 patreons so I guess at least 5 left after this (unless they could vote for various options) and not that many more have arrived.

If, as indicated, it makes it avoidable content, I guess I'll give the game a try. But I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I will continue to ignore the game.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
It won the option to keep the NTR (20 votes against 9), now he has 24 patreons so I guess at least 5 left after this (unless they could vote for various options) and not that many more have arrived.

If, as indicated, it makes it avoidable content, I guess I'll give the game a try. But I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I will continue to ignore the game.
Now he has 13 patrons only :LOL: if he has removed the ntr content or made it avoidable(i preferred the first one) more patrons will he get it just my assumption only :)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Now he has 13 patrons only :LOL: if he has removed the ntr content or made it avoidable(i preferred the first one) more patrons will he get it just my assumption only :)
Well - The author of "Business of Loving" got the same backlash when completely out of the blue one of the main characters in the game (completely against her character by the way) got an NTR route. That did not go well either.

I don't know why authors think that people are hungry for that bloody NTR. I think there is already an overkill of NTR (and I mean Netorare with that) games available. The real "vanilla" games are rare, and even games that start vanilla, can be turned into Netorare within one update. If people start with high hopes, only to be stabbed in the back later on, they get angry. And rightfully so...

Reactions: Llawless

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have the game in my ignore list, and I only went to check if someone had corroborated that the NTR was avoidable.

Until the dev removes or makes the NTR avoidable, my interest in the game is nil at best. So I have no reason to take it off the list until that happens.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
I have the game in my ignore list, and I only went to check if someone had corroborated that the NTR was avoidable.

Until the dev removes or makes the NTR avoidable, my interest in the game is nil at best. So I have no reason to take it off the list until that happens.
I hope we all get our answer when the next update comes :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well - The author of "Business of Loving" got the same backlash when completely out of the blue one of the main characters in the game (completely against her character by the way) got an NTR route. That did not go well either.

I don't know why authors think that people are hungry for that bloody NTR. I think there is already an overkill of NTR (and I mean Netorare with that) games available. The real "vanilla" games are rare, and even games that start vanilla, can be turned into Netorare within one update. If people start with high hopes, only to be stabbed in the back later on, they get angry. And rightfully so...
The dev's adding NTR into the game randomly are trying to cash in on what they think is a major trend going on, because the NTR folks are always loud and always ask for it in every game with decent graphics anbd no cxlear "no NTR ever!" dev note.

What all of the dev's who do this don't seem to get is that NTR and any sort of hrem game just don't fit together at all, period. It's oil and water, they don't mix no matter how well you trry to sir them together. Any dev who starts to add NTR content or focus (some games add it but then toggle it) to an existing game without a clear pre-visible path that players can see ahead of time deserves to lose their Patreons.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
what, the dev deleted all pages of the game hahaha .When we gave our opinions about the game, him make jokes and fun about the people,now i think him learned by the hard way.Maybe he will try create another game, with other name studio for nobody know its him :KEK::KEK::KEK:

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes