• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
currently creating Mirrors (I fucked up and other things making slow process) so I can move this to Games and not get yelled at for it not having mirrors. I get the updates are meant to come fast, you can add a little Update area underneath the Base game and Event files for those that you should be able to alter since it's your OP and if not, @ me and I'll pass it along to someone who can resolve that issue for you.

I also Merged the Base game with Event Pack 0 because if it's needed to play the base game, they do need to be merged. I probably will create a complete pack option and provide a Torrent for it for those that want it that way.
Massive Thank You!!! After posting the game I asked myself why the fuck didn't I just merge event pack 0 into the base game, and I was going to do that myself. I had it in my head that it would be easier to post patches, but 99% of the bugs will be in the scripts anyway.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
was it fully converted?
walkthroughs plez. god knows how much i missed in modded FL
(or dunno...maybe some path triggers, progress (task/questchains) variables tweaks, event triggers....well like in SoaB)
Yes, this is a full conversion of the original game. There's a huge built-in help/cheat system that should be sufficient for finding all the events.

Reactions: septacycell

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
' but 99% of the bugs will be in the scripts anyway. '
are those non-crucial bugs? ..will such be fixed ? (as i could download now, but can wait until some polishing/fixing if planned)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Maybe I'll finally be able to finish all the content properly. The original game is incredibly hard to work out and the walkthroughs fail to cover everything (it's even said that the author had no idea how to complete one of the paths as they'd never done it personally).

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
' but 99% of the bugs will be in the scripts anyway. '
are those non-crucial bugs? ..will such be fixed ? (as i could download now, but can wait until some polishing/fixing if planned)
I'm not sure yet how bad any of the bugs already posted are. I've only had time to play the full game once, and that took over 100 hours, and most of the bugs I found (and I've fixed all the ones I've found) were not fatal, but I don't know about the newly reported bugs. I'll have a look and post a patch in a few hours. You can probably safely start playing now, but waiting a day or two may be wise. Personally, I'd prefer it if you started playing now, an reporting all the bugs and annoyances to me so I can fix them!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
heh i dont mind contributing in that way but i usually wait for some "right moment" before starting a game large on content . so i am afraid will not be of immediate assistance
do u plan any other conversions... id suggest family problems . failed to have any good experience with it caz of either bugs or lack of tips [along with content blocking when making a wrong choice] (3rd part was more or less playable thoguh)...

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Nope, I definitely meant "useless"! These are mainly the menu options in the original game, which did nothing to make it possible to actually make any progress in the game. Certainly the FAQ is the most useless bit of help I've ever read. I never used any of these menu options much in the original game, but included them in the conversion just for completeness.

However, the menu does now contain access to my cheat menu and thread board, which are very useful, but only if you want to cheat. That said, the only reason I did the conversion was so that I could cheat more easily, and maybe there are others here willing to cheat a little too!

Reactions: Grimtown

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I'll admit, the only reason I didn't like the original version of this game was that I've barely touched any QSP games in my life. I think at the time I was just too stupid to understand how that system worked. I'll definitely have to pop around every once in a while to see how progress is going! Good luck with it~!

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Will this only be a conversion of the QSP version or there will be continuation for the stories? I remember playing the QSP and it had lot of unfinished characters story and path

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks! I'm just waiting for somebody else to try playing it, because I've already spent hundreds of hours playing the game over the last two months and I'm getting a little tired of it now.

The game is already massive, so I doubt I'll add any more content. That, and I'm a software developer, not a story-teller, so any content I add will be really shitty. However, with the way I've implemented the event system it's really easy to add new events and story lines, and I'd be happy to work with anyone who wants to add more content.
Please start a gitgud.io so people can contribute.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Even if it seems obvious, never forget the "vaginal sex" tag.
Hahaha! Since the game contains a little bit of pretty much everything, I spent so long digging through the list of possible tags, trying to decide what was worth including. In the end, I forgot the most obvious one!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to edit the list of tags myself. I'll try to get that tag added.

And, yes, there is a bit of vaginal sex in the game.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yes, this is a full conversion of the original game. There's a huge built-in help/cheat system that should be sufficient for finding all the events.
Clearly not though, the dev in this thread said he couldn't find all the events when he played. OH wait you are the dev, is the help/cheat system now better than what it was when you played?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Is NTR preventable?
Pretty much everything is avoidable. Some threads contain NTR (or other material that someone may find objectionable), and some don't. It's usually pretty obvious fairly early on when a thread is going somewhere you don't want to go, and you can usually make a choice to avoid it. But be aware that if you use my choice highlighting cheat it will take you in the direction of maximum content without regards to personal taste. However, if you find you made a choice you're not comfortable with, you can always block the thread using my thread menu.

In summary, the game was originally designed to allow the player to avoid content they don't like, and I added more support for that. That said, I cannot guarantee that you won't accidentally walk into something you don't like. And the game does have a lot of NTR content, probably 20%, or more depending on your definition of NTR (does spying on your daughter having sex with her boyfriend count? - that's a rhetorical question - please don't answer as I don't want this thread filled with a discussion on NTR). So, if NTR is particularly troubling for you (as opposed to mildly annoying) you may be better off avoiding this game.

Reactions: greenp and Red88
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes