VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
There's lots of news out there: someone crashed their automobile...someone was robbed...some food is suspected of causing cancer in mice...some athletic team won something...

There's lots of news to choose from. Any news in particular that you are looking for?
I personally like the cancer-&-mouse news ...:p;)

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
There's lots of news out there: someone crashed their automobile...someone was robbed...some food is suspected of causing cancer in mice...some athletic team won something...

There's lots of news to choose from. Any news in particular that you are looking for?
That's some funny shit lol

As for the game, I am working on the final scene. Working daily to get it out asap.

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah he is funny guy, usually if you want news about sport you go buy political newspaper thats the logic he went for here
Your inference is faulty. That's not what "logic" I was using.

The point was that too many people post: "Any news?" or "Update?" and expect that

1. a large number of others will decipher what they are asking
  2. those people will put in the effort to answer them with something more than "no"
  3. those people will do the work to find out the answer that is usually not much more than one click away in the first post of the thread
I merely interpreted the incomplete information as I saw fit.

The person asking the question is responsible for taking the time and effort to frame the question with enough detail to help their readers avoid point #1 and want to follow-up with point #2. Of course it would be much better if they took the time and effort themselves to avoid point #3.

See this great article on the subject:

oste22

May 31, 2017
1. There isn’t much to decipher if i ask is there any news on thread made for a game ofcourse i am talking about the game itslef not nuclear energy and tesla teories
2. You put quite the effort there in trying to be funny smartass, instead simple no from you would have provided me with much more info than stuff you have written
3. Yeah it said mid month or sooner i am not blind so when 15th june passes by its common sense to expect some info about update

oste22

May 31, 2017
And by no means i meant any disrespect towards the dev, this is one of my favourite games on the site, and i understand this isnt his primary job and there are many factors that influence release date

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
And by no means i meant any disrespect towards the dev, this is one of my favourite games on the site, and i understand this isnt his primary job and there are many factors that influence release date
Instead of asking people on the thread why not look on Patreon or support him the max he charges is $10 (For some reason people thinks it’s $20) he is very good getting back to people if this is you’re favorite game you can go show him some support by at least doing a dollar and still can see the progress updates he posts but like he said a few pages back he has a new job and it’s cutting into him time working on the game

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Game has a good story and is pretty well written i actually wanted to read to the story unlike some games that drag on and i wanna skip parts. Excited for an update whenever it happens.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It's been almost three months, any word when the next update is coming?
Usually he post updates on patreon so you can ask him there instead of asking on a thread that he doesn't visit as much (not meant to sound like a ass)

Reactions: Deadshot101

Shaggyhair

Feb 19, 2019
Usually he post updates on patreon so you can ask him there instead of asking on a thread that he doesn't visit as much (not meant to sound like a ass)
You’ve said this before. Maybe they aren’t in a position to support it but really like the game. If you have information then post it.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You’ve said this before. Maybe they aren’t in a position to support it but really like the game. If you have information then post it.
Can always message the dev and why would I want to post information here see no reason why I would do this and coming on here asking if there is any news won’t compel anyone to reply and he did say a few pages back he has actual job now is working on the update as much as he can

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Just discovered this, and- OH MY GOD, what is that woman on the right, is that a hobgoblin ? Holy shit.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
If you have information then post it.
From what I know, most of the new episode is done, but personal commitments and new work responsibilities have eaten into all the free time, and delayed the final stretch.

The Patreon doesn't bring in that much, even after having 6 episodes out, so can totally understand concentrating on the more crucial things in life, instead of struggling to meet release dates.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
A little FanArt of adorable Carly, to shorten the waiting for new version :coffee:

Carly

View attachment 331483 View attachment 331484 View attachment 331485
WOW! Great work, I love these! My first FanArt!

Update: As I have mentioned and blahblah has, I do have a new job eating into my creative life. I have the next 2 days off and really, REALLY want this episode out by end of Tuesday. I also have Thursday off as well, so have some time to spend on it.

I really appreciate that so many of you are eager to see the next update.

Cheers,

MM

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes