VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Really a great game, Alice is my number 1 girl and loved the little scene in the Submissive Route? or Romantic? and i cant figure out what the other route is Corruption route?. Anyways would love to see more of her and i really dont care about choices as long as we get our Harem;) or atleast Alice as main girl (i can dream...:confused:) and the story is progressing nicely. Cheers Dev!
I agree, Alice is the one!

Reactions: damien_sensei

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Family Man...? [v6.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: 1.80GB

Download PC (99MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Santa Sauce. IT looks like the version 6.0 MAC is out. Any chance of that sitting under the tree anytime soon?

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I like this game, but after waiting a couple of months for this update it was a bit disappointing. In this update, there was only a single choice, and it was a completely inconsequential choice as it doesn't branch at all. The ONE choice is literally "door on the left or door on the right?" and if you choose wrong it makes no difference you go to the correct one anyways. It's not like there were zero chances for a choice in there either, even if it leads to bad end/game over screen. Here are some choices that could have been stuffed in there that would have made this update feel like less of a static novel, and more of a visual novel.

1) At one point a girls titty pops out. A choice here could be Stare at her tit or pretend not to notice vs let her know.
2) At one point your cellphone is dropped with prime upskirt opportunity. Snap a pic? Yay/nay
3) At one point you are helping a girl with exercises. Cop a sly feel or not?
4) At one point there is a wager. 2 girls wash your car if you win, and you exercise with them next time if you lose. There is no way for you to influence the bet at all.
5) At one point a girl is walking in front of you up stairs. No option to check her ass out or not.
6) There is a sex scene at one point in the update. You are not even given the most basic option of where to blow your load.

I'm not saying there had to be all these choices. Some of these choices require rendering a whole entire scene such as influencing the bet. On the other hand, some of these could be implemented with the addition of just a simple additional render. Where you nut, an upskirt pic, an embarrassed girl covering her tit, squeezing a butt, and a close up on a but are ALL possible with a single render. 5 choices could have been added with just 5 renders. It's lazy writing not to include many choices and it makes it feel too static.
Yihman1, I appreciate all the feedback and you are correct. There were several opportunities to add in some choices there and I dropped the ball. I, to this point, have tried to make it so choices actually impact the story. Some may not seem so, but most will have some impact on the story at some point. I started the game with that mindset and have been a victim of it. I will do better to add more interactivity, even if will not have a major effect on the story. Thanks again!

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Okay, I will address the most common topic of Samantha a bit. She is what she is for the most part. She will change slightly at some point (make up, maybe new hair as she ages, softening of features, etc.) but she will not be going through plastic surgery as one suggested lol. It seems there is very little middle ground with her. Most love or hate her based on comments here and on my page. I personally love her character, my gf despises her, so it’s not just the virtual world that is torn, but my own household.

All in all, people are likely not going to like all of the characters. I’ve yet to play a game where I liked all myself and I think I am pretty diverse in my tastes. Some like Alice, some don’t. Some think Elie is the ugliest milf ever, others play the game for only her. We all have different tastes and it’s why I have (thus far) attempted to include very different body types.

I appreciate you all giving your time to trying out my creation and to those of you who provide feedback, whether positive or negative.

Cheers,

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Okay, I will address the most common topic of Samantha a bit. She is what she is for the most part. She will change slightly at some point (make up, maybe new hair as she ages, softening of features, etc.) but she will not be going through plastic surgery as one suggested lol. It seems there is very little middle ground with her. Most love or hate her based on comments here and on my page. I personally love her character, my gf despises her, so it’s not just the virtual world that is torn, but my own household.

All in all, people are likely not going to like all of the characters. I’ve yet to play a game where I liked all myself and I think I am pretty diverse in my tastes. Some like Alice, some don’t. Some think Elie is the ugliest milf ever, others play the game for only her. We all have different tastes and it’s why I have (thus far) attempted to include very different body types.

I appreciate you all giving your time to trying out my creation and to those of you who provide feedback, whether positive or negative.

Cheers,
The only question you should have is if YOU like it. Me personally, I like her and I'm waiting until she has a crush on you/starts showing she has one. I appreciate the slowburn storytelling so don't change for these heathens lol.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
The only question you should have is if YOU like it. Me personally, I like her and I'm waiting until she has a crush on you/starts showing she has one. I appreciate the slowburn storytelling so don't change for these heathens lol.
Haha, thanks Tiffany, if you enjoy the slow burn I got ya with this game lol.

I enjoy that style as well. Dating my daughter was my inspiration to create one of my own.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Yihman1, I appreciate all the feedback and you are correct. There were several opportunities to add in some choices there and I dropped the ball. I, to this point, have tried to make it so choices actually impact the story. Some may not seem so, but most will have some impact on the story at some point. I started the game with that mindset and have been a victim of it. I will do better to add more interactivity, even if will not have a major effect on the story. Thanks again!
For MAXIMUM realism there would be choices of varying degree of consequence. I'll give an example of all 4 with the same scene. You peek on a girl in the shower.

No consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. You are not caught. You see her naked, and this changes the story 0.

Low consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. This gives you an erection. You act a little weird in the following scene hiding your erection, but other than that the story does not change.

Moderate consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. Another girl comes up and catches you spying then starts sucking your cock as you watch, and you are on a whole new branch with the cock sucker.

High Consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. You spy too long whip your dick out rape her or she thinks you are gonna rape her, and then get arrested ending the story.

In life not all of our choices are major. The toppings I put on my pizza are not going to change my life at all for instance, but it's nice to have the choice.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
For MAXIMUM realism there would be choices of varying degree of consequence. I'll give an example of all 4 with the same scene. You peek on a girl in the shower.

No consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. You are not caught. You see her naked, and this changes the story 0.

Low consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. This gives you an erection. You act a little weird in the following scene hiding your erection, but other than that the story does not change.

Moderate consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. Another girl comes up and catches you spying then starts sucking your cock as you watch, and you are on a whole new branch with the cock sucker.

High Consequence: You peek on a girl in the shower. You spy too long whip your dick out rape her or she thinks you are gonna rape her, and then get arrested ending the story.

In life not all of our choices are major. The toppings I put on my pizza are not going to change my life at all for instance, but it's nice to have the choice.
Well put my friend, well put.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me the "3 intimate scenes, another teaser scene and 1 ending" that there are to find? I only had the 1 at the end of the version with Elie

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me the "3 intimate scenes, another teaser scene and 1 ending" that there are to find? I only had the 1 at the end of the version with Elie
6.0 only had one scene. The one with Elie. You are referring to 5.0.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Tried "Family Man ... ?" today for the first time. I must say, I really enjoyed it. It has a pretty good script - the story moves at a good pace. The English is good. The humor is good, and I only found a few typos (the most annoying was the use of the word 'flexability' several times. 'Flexibility' is correct).

Sorry for the spoiler, but I hated losing the bartender, as I want to go full harem route. I hope she comes to her senses soon.

I don't have any issues with the look of the younger daughter - she must have gotten her dad's nose is all, and it's not her fault. She has an adorable personality, and adds a lot to the story.

All that said, if the next update comes in a timely fashion then I will become a patron. I'd like to help MoleMan continue this.

EDIT: One additional comment on the younger daughter 'Samantha' (I actually named her Ava, and the elder, Samantha). I remember way back in high school that two of our six cheerleaders were butt-ugly, but that still didn't stop me from trying to look up their skirts. I am pretty sure that many of you who complain about her looks didn't mind her yoga scenes either. Let's let the dev go with this the way it is and stop the vicious trolling of this poor girl with the unfortunate nose (she'd be cute as a button if her nose was smaller).

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Tried "Family Man ... ?" today for the first time. I must say, I really enjoyed it. It has a pretty good script - the story moves at a good pace. The English is good. The humor is good, and I only found a few typos (the most annoying was the use of the word 'flexability' several times. 'Flexibility' is correct).

Sorry for the spoiler, but I hated losing the bartender, as I want to go full harem route. I hope she comes to her senses soon.

I don't have any issues with the look of the younger daughter - she must have gotten her dad's nose is all, and it's not her fault. She has an adorable personality, and adds a lot to the story.

All that said, if the next update comes in a timely fashion then I will become a patron. I'd like to help MoleMan continue this.

EDIT: One additional comment on the younger daughter 'Samantha' (I actually named her Ava, and the elder, Samantha). I remember way back in high school that two of our six cheerleaders were butt-ugly, but that still didn't stop me from trying to look up their skirts. I am pretty sure that many of you who complain about her looks didn't mind her yoga scenes either. Let's let the dev go with this the way it is and stop the vicious trolling of this poor girl with the unfortunate nose (she'd be cute as a button if her nose was smaller).
Thanks hard ace for the detailed post. I will correct the spelling of flexibility, thanks. Thus far my schedule, and system set up, allows for a new release about every 2 months. Next soft date would be end of May. Thanks again!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes