VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love your work brother and the art is top shelf. Mom is easliy one of the hottest Milfs here and big sis is smoking hot too_ they all are except Precious....why is that? I know you have a good eye, so we figure her froggieness has to be a feature not a fault and will become clear as the story progresses. Was Mom married to a Goblin, or maybe probed and bred by aliens? Was she the subject of secret gubment genetic experiments to create a swap-dwelling master race for when Global Warming floods us all? Inquiring minds and shit :unsure:

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
i think the "Samantha" model is a test to see how dedicated to their boners players are..if you can maintain through her scenes..you gained "TotalBonerControl" powers o_O
the prize of course is her supremely HOT sister...
Kind of like the mother's friend and business partner in "Where the heart is"

Reactions: sirlurkalot

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, but after waiting a couple of months for this update it was a bit disappointing. In this update, there was only a single choice, and it was a completely inconsequential choice as it doesn't branch at all. The ONE choice is literally "door on the left or door on the right?" and if you choose wrong it makes no difference you go to the correct one anyways. It's not like there were zero chances for a choice in there either, even if it leads to bad end/game over screen. Here are some choices that could have been stuffed in there that would have made this update feel like less of a static novel, and more of a visual novel.

1) At one point a girls titty pops out. A choice here could be Stare at her tit or pretend not to notice vs let her know.
2) At one point your cellphone is dropped with prime upskirt opportunity. Snap a pic? Yay/nay
3) At one point you are helping a girl with exercises. Cop a sly feel or not?
4) At one point there is a wager. 2 girls wash your car if you win, and you exercise with them next time if you lose. There is no way for you to influence the bet at all.
5) At one point a girl is walking in front of you up stairs. No option to check her ass out or not.
6) There is a sex scene at one point in the update. You are not even given the most basic option of where to blow your load.

I'm not saying there had to be all these choices. Some of these choices require rendering a whole entire scene such as influencing the bet. On the other hand, some of these could be implemented with the addition of just a simple additional render. Where you nut, an upskirt pic, an embarrassed girl covering her tit, squeezing a butt, and a close up on a but are ALL possible with a single render. 5 choices could have been added with just 5 renders. It's lazy writing not to include many choices and it makes it feel too static.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I like this game, but after waiting a couple of months for this update it was a bit disappointing. In this update, there was only a single choice, and it was a completely inconsequential choice as it doesn't branch at all. The ONE choice is literally "door on the left or door on the right?" and if you choose wrong it makes no difference you go to the correct one anyways. It's not like there were zero chances for a choice in there either, even if it leads to bad end/game over screen. Here are some choices that could have been stuffed in there that would have made this update feel like less of a static novel, and more of a visual novel.

1) At one point a girls titty pops out. A choice here could be Stare at her tit or pretend not to notice vs let her know.
2) At one point your cellphone is dropped with prime upskirt opportunity. Snap a pic? Yay/nay
3) At one point you are helping a girl with exercises. Cop a sly feel or not?
4) At one point there is a wager. 2 girls wash your car if you win, and you exercise with them next time if you lose. There is no way for you to influence the bet at all.
5) At one point a girl is walking in front of you up stairs. No option to check her ass out or not.
6) There is a sex scene at one point in the update. You are not even given the most basic option of where to blow your load.

I'm not saying there had to be all these choices. Some of these choices require rendering a whole entire scene such as influencing the bet. On the other hand, some of these could be implemented with the addition of just a simple additional render. Where you nut, an upskirt pic, an embarrassed girl covering her tit, squeezing a butt, and a close up on a but are ALL possible with a single render. 5 choices could have been added with just 5 renders. It's lazy writing not to include many choices and it makes it feel too static.
second THIS...
my feeling is the dev had to settle the patrons down so just slapped something together fast and plopped it up..because it was quite literally a meaningless update.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think "Samantha" looked good and i would bone twice on sunday!!!!!!!
I don't hate her appearance. I just think it could be improved upon. Like the Older Sister in Man of the House.

Originally the older sister was rather unappealing. She had a vicious, block face. Made her look quite a lot meaner and WAY less attractive than she was supposed to be. After people started commenting on it, Faerin took the advice and remade her. She had her look softened and it seems the majority approved.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't hate her appearance. I just think it could be improved upon. Like the Older Sister in Man of the House.

Originally the older sister was rather unappealing. She had a vicious, block face. Made her look quite a lot meaner and WAY less attractive than she was supposed to be. After people started commenting on it, Faerin took the advice and remade her. She had her look softened and it seems the majority approved.
i must have started Moth well after she was softened then because she's always been the second hottest in that game..."Samantha" on the other hand needs intensive plastic surgery(imho) she really makes me cringe..lol...but we all have our standards of beauty and she's at "squashed housefly" level while her sister is at "Stand-in for Kate Beckinsale" level :p

Reactions: phreakinowski

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i must have started Moth well after she was softened then because she's always been the second hottest in that game..."Samantha" on the other hand needs intensive plastic surgery(imho) she really makes me cringe..lol...but we all have our standards of beauty and she's at "squashed housefly" level while her sister is at "Stand-in for Kate Beckinsale" level :p
Come on Rob, I'm sure you have "brown bag'd" before. :p Sam has that awesome unspoiled body and cute immature/naive attitude that I think most of us have been attracted too at one point or another. Combine that with the taboo setup with the situation and lack of guilt given its a game and shes pretty fappable. I confess I think her friend we met is way hotter though on general asctetics. Her sis on the other hand while hot is pretty standard fare anymore in these games.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm wondering whether you can still get some from the personal assistant if you don't blackmail her early doors.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone have the latest update but for mac? Last Mac update I can find is 5.0. If you do, please share.
I would think that you could possibly frankenstein something together if you're willing.

download the windows version, make a copy of the directory containing your current mac version, replace contents of copied mac "game" directory with contents of windows version. No access to a mac or I'd give it a test before mentioning it.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I would think that you could possibly frankenstein something together if you're willing.

download the windows version, make a copy of the directory containing your current mac version, replace contents of copied mac "game" directory with contents of windows version. No access to a mac or I'd give it a test before mentioning it.
Or just grab the free RenPy SDK, save the pc version inside as a project and run it... 99% of all PC RenPy builds run perfectly on Mac by launching it from within the RenPy SDK app.

Reactions: DrPoods

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

For the record...Original appearace of the older sister in MOTH...

1554874232736.png

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes