VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i have not played this since it first release but has the mom face been changed in the first release she looked like a dude not very attractive at all.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Holy shit a game that includes a mother and her daughters that isn't incest.

I think I am having a stroke.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Now that was a wholesome update. Even the Bad Alice route crossed into genuine affection at this point. Can't wait for more office shenanigans.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Wait, if she has sex with anybody else, she's sloppy seconds?
How does that work out for you in real life? ;) Or is it just in games that you just want virgins?
And what about the mom, she has two daughters, so she must have sex at least twice. :)

Sorry, but that just jumped out at me, because the only way I would consider that sloppy second was if I was to be expected to fuck her, while she still has the guy's cum in her pussy.
This dude have a virgin fetish, pretty naive in this day and age.

Reactions: Alig8r

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
This dude have a virgin fetish, pretty naive in this day and age.
never said i had that fetish and even if i did i dont think anyone in here has the right to criticize other people's fetishes...if you watched my other comments i tried explaining that if the daughter is a potential love interest i wouldnt wanna have her if she ends up sleeping around with everybody. that being said i suggest you start reading a bit more careful next time

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice update. Liking the new girl Tif and we got some bonding time with Sam.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
what i meant by sloppy seconds is that hopefully she wont be portrayed as another whore that opens her legs for anyone with a dick, you dont have to take everything so literally as in for exemple you go after the bf fucks her and you fuck her too,yea that would be sloppy seconds..
I think sloppy seconds in regards to sex has a pretty exact definition, but don't worry, I was mostly attempting to humorously waste a bit of time.

Reactions: WaltS

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I think sloppy seconds in regards to sex has a pretty exact definition, but don't worry, I was mostly attempting to humorously waste a bit of time.
different expressions have different meaning from one person to another and how they decide to use them ;) it's all good man

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That was a fun little update. New character, some happy time and my new favorite word "yogaing" .

I agree with a previous point about the youngest daughter. Not the most attractive lady ever, and its the hair. specifically the way some random strands cover her face. makes it seem "dirty", i think.

I dont agree with the eldest daughter doing her BF. what do you expect them to do? If i remember right, MC didn't actually see it. It was a special scene from her perspective. I don't know if she is a whore, but I do think she will leave her BF for MC eventually. She has had some thoughts about MC being handsome and his money, so i dont think she is a romance type, she is a "bad girl" who will initially try to get with MC for corrupt reasons, but will eventually fall in love with him IMO.

Reactions: Mytez and MMstudios
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes